Sign in to follow this  
E28 Master of diguises

turbo kit for a E28

hey there are there anybody in here that know of any information on the whereabouts i could source a turbo kit from as i would like to turbo my E28 i am doing an engine swap out of a 83 model 525i into mine as my one is a lil old due to the fact that it has been around the clock 3 times and the engine that i would be getting has been reconditioned and has a guarantee of 200.000kms.

hey there are there anybody in here that know of any information on the whereabouts i could source a turbo kit from as i would like to turbo my E28 i am doing an engine swap out of a 83 model 525i into mine as my one is a lil old due to the fact that it has been around the clock 3 times and the engine that i would be getting has been reconditioned and has a guarantee of 200.000kms.

PM Topcat, and have a look at the dyno sheet in "E21 engine transplant" in performance..

tried and tested gear that goes very hard! you could buy it off him for heaps less than what it will cost you to fab yourself!

liam

Hay Mate

Im in the progress of doing one myself you going to be looking at a costly adventure depending on what you are doing to do

best bet is talk to Topcat and Damo as they both have done turbo m30 and helped me out alot

Turbo Kit 5k installed maybe bit less depending on what you after and how much boost and power you want.

My build incluiding engine rebuild is looking at close to 14k mark once turbo kit will be installed

and youl need to upgrade brakes etc but talk to the guys are have a look on this forum there has being a few posts i have put up

Cheers

kym