Sign in to follow this  
E30stz

BMW 3 series body kit (might be E36)

Someone got a deal.

That's why I am usually too chicken to run $1 reserve auctions.

If the bloke had made even a half decent effort of the wording and offered to pack and send it he wouldve made an awful lot more though.

It really doesnt take a lot to pack and send something so why insist on pick up only ? Especially when you in the middle of nowhere !

i brought a 4 point half cage out of a m3 for 50 bucks mint condition pro job quality has belt mounts dont know what im goin to do with it but it was cheap

you knob pboy i had the bid on that 1st :( (if its the same one?) Bolt in right?

I was just bidding for the sake of bidding too

i know!! Lol, i fully forgot about it. Was going to blast it back and polish it up, just for looks. Mines a coupe anyways, dont need back seats ;)

extactly my idea can get it done cheap to but the guy said somthing about seams on the cage or somthing i dunno wait an see i got a plan for it

Pretty sure comp cages have to be welded in, not bolted, won't cert like that.

nobody said nothing about competition cars ;) Just queen street cruising yo!

Although i did plan on having it cut and welded in if it was half decent. If you find it taking up too much space, hit me up pboy

You must get it certed then have your airbags disarmed, what's the point if you're just putting it in to look good???

what airbags? Aesthetics are part of the world. Girls put powder on their faces to look good. Men buy nice rims to look good..

...so?

greg im not useing it for show i have a plan of

bc coilovers

new bushes in areas

slotted discs good pads - 2weeks braided lines later

short shift kit -brought

recaro seats striped interiour a bit to lightn but keeping it street also 2 sets of belts

17 inch rims instead of 19s which will go on missus TI

have abit of a track day car wont be fast but will teach me the basics

a wee bit of a project as i will soon have a van for work and for bit of fun it wont happen over night but i have the cage , the brake parts in two weeks then suspension hopefully . the cage is not in my car at the mo it was a good idea to buy it as it was cheap , if somthing happens pjay i will flick it to you

also a 92 320i dont have airbags

Edited by Pboy

greg im not useing it for show i have a plan of

bc coilovers

new bushes in areas

slotted discs good pads - 2weeks braided lines later

short shift kit -brought

recaro seats striped interiour a bit to lightn but keeping it street also 2 sets of belts

17 inch rims instead of 19s which will go on missus TI

have abit of a track day car wont be fast but will teach me the basics

a wee bit of a project as i will soon have a van for work and for bit of fun it wont happen over night but i have the cage , the brake parts in two weeks then suspension hopefully . the cage is not in my car at the mo it was a good idea to buy it as it was cheap , if somthing happens pjay i will flick it to you

also a 92 320i dont have airbags

Wasn't aiming that at you man, Pjay wanted it for looks, what i'm trying to say was if you install a roll cage you must get it cert'd, have the airbags disabled (if you have them) and a few other bits and pieces, non of the above means no WOF for your car! Also you can't cert a vehicle with a bolt in roll cage.

will do cert will be last il cert everything need be . should be fun but need to get a couple of body things done quickly dent wise not kits propberly keep alipina lip on may be a good idea to get fiberglass copies done just a couple dont want to destory it and have nothing ill sell the real deal keep fiberglass copies