Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

///M3 Photo shoot!

mice work guys, great photos!

Very nice im going to bring 3 e36 M3's in next year....

they will have to be here and MR2A'd by 31st December this year. The New emission standards kick in 1st January 2009, so you better get your 'A' into 'G' as they will only be good for track cars if brought in next year.

Very nice guys, got some grest photos in. You didn't happen to find out how much faster the turbo was did ya Crazyarab?

LOL we had a small drag in the rain but were both spinning in 1st 2nd and 3rd lol...

will try to convince matt to give me a go on a dry day when he tunes her up :P

they will have to be here and MR2A'd by 31st December this year. The New emission standards kick in 1st January 2009, so you better get your 'A' into 'G' as they will only be good for track cars if brought in next year.

Yep, my point exactly...

Hopefully thats good new for the resale value of e36 m3's in the near future :D!

Yep, very very expensive camera :)

Haha it wasn't that expensive compared to some of the cameras out there.

It's a Sony Alpha 300 with a 18-80mm Carl Zeiss lens. I previously shot with a Sony DSC-R1 and this is my first shoot with the Alpha. Looks like I still need to get used to the camera, or unfreeze my hands as it looks like a lot of my photos were out of focus :( and/or exposed incorrectly. Next time we'll find a warmer day with a more interesting backdrop.

Thanks for the positive feedback, those M3's are pretty mint. Makes me want one myself!

Here's one that's tweaked to fix my boo boos.

post-3215-1215426533_thumb.jpg

Edited by Viktro