Sign in to follow this  
DrphTa

e36 328i

It appears to be a tidy, manual (rarish) 328i with msport trimmings.

Yeah its up there pricewise, but most M3's go for a fair whack more than that, and it wasn't so long ago these cars were asking that sort of manoey. i'd hardly say he was on drugs - a little optimistic maybe.

Edited by bravo

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-154396883.htm

this guy on drugs or does he think his car is an m3?

nice car and all. not worth 18k tho..... :mellow:

Hold on. Weren't you bitching about people commenting about how your car was overpriced in your For Sale thread? I sense a tinge of hypocracy here!

I paid $21k for my M3 a few months ago, 110k km and full BMW service history. It needed about $1k of stuff tidied (front tyres, bushings and a service). Mine's an Evo, but a 4 door.

Anything over $15k for a non-M is really pushing it IMHO. 3 litre M3s are generally under $20k (how much depends on km and condition), and Evos a little more. The increasing price of gas hasn't helped!

Edited by CamB

Hold on. Weren't you bitching about people commenting about how your car was overpriced in your For Sale thread? I sense a tinge of hypocracy here!

its funny i havent put a price on my car yet mate? something stuck in your arse?

Id rather save a couple more G's for an M3. Nice car thou. Looks to be in good nik

yea looks like a lovely car. would love an m3 though

its funny i havent put a price on my car yet mate? something stuck in your arse?

Yes you have - your Trade Me auctions have had a $14k reserve.

:blink:

Guest Simon*

Haha this kind of sh*t cracks me up

"My car is worth more than that car because it's mine and I'm awesome!" :D

If you want to sell something on TM in any reasonable length of time be prepared to undercut the other similar cars on there or at the least be competitive.

If you can buy a mid 90's E36 M3 in good nic for about $18K these days why would anyone expect to get close to that with a lesser and older E36? Honestly?

Who votes I ban someone? Just for fun ;) I'm having a shitty day and feel like taking it out on some f**kin' idiot.

Maybe I'll collect typos today and whoever slaughters the english language the most gets the chop!

Haha...

I was wondering weather he put a 1 in front of it by mistake???

Guest Simon*

Haha...

I was wondering weather he put a 1 in front of it by mistake???

Look out Tony you mean "whether" not "weather" ;) I'm counting

But you're right about that pricing

Well at $14k, shouldn't we be starting a thread about how your car is overpriced? The 328i quoted at the start of this thread looks like a comparative bargain!

Overpriced but who really cares? Its the owners provocative to put his car on trade me for what he wants to sell it for.

Whats the point having a thread just to critisise what someone is trying to sell there car for?

Pointless.

Look out Tony you mean "whether" not "weather" ;) I'm counting

But you're right about that pricing

Well done!

And yes I agree Braedon.

Sell ya car for what ever want, Its none of our bussiness.

despite what you may think not everyone wants an M3,a 328 would be a very nice car

Guest Simon*

This was a thread about overpricing, correct me if I'm wrong, so I don't mind throwing a bit of objective opinion out there when called for.

Plus if you get precious over a little criticism of something you may advertise on here, perhaps think twice about posting it up.

Take every comment with a grain of salt and any advice for what it is, just advice.

So sorry Dr Phata mate, I have to agree with the Crockmeister on this one, but if you have good reason for thinking your car is worth what you think then I sincerely wish you the best of luck in selling it. Good for you if you prove us wrong.

Cheers everybody! :)

Well at $14k, shouldn't we be starting a thread about how your car is overpriced? The 328i quoted at the start of this thread looks like a comparative bargain!

Hahahaha omg this is some funny sh*t. the reserve was 18k to see the interest. haha. And i took it down to 14K, and there was more interest. never said my car was worth 14k hahaha. grow up. im not selling it otherwise it would be sold already. i have had 3 offers for 10k and one for 12k and it still hasnt sold because im not selling it.

edit typo

Edited by DrphTa

Take every comment with a grain of salt and any advice for what it is, just advice.

Cheers everybody! :)

oh i do mate. just dont take some wank telling me my car is worh 6k when he hasnt even seen it. pathetic. just another person's opinion i guess.

This thread is getting funny now haha

have had many offers. I wanted to judge what other people would pay also.

Crockett looks as though he likes to steal cars

Hahahaha omg this is some funny sh*t. the reserve was 18k to see the interest. haha. And i took it down to 14K, and there was more interest. never said my car was worth 14k hahaha. grow up. im not selling it otherwise it would be sold already. i have had 3 offers for 10k and one for 12k and it still hasnt sold because im not selling it.

edit typo

Far out! You would be mad not taking the $12,000 "offer". You could buy yourself a nice 328i for $6k and bank the other half.

But, why list something when you don't intend to sell it? Is it like those boy racers that have a big FOR SALE sticker on their back window, but with no intention of selling (the real reason being to get hot biactchez to text them for a ride in their pimp machine).