Sign in to follow this  
chompa

e21 323i

Dude,

Last one of this quality I saw sell was for $500.00 on TM.

There was a mint little yellow one that had been all tricked up an was a darling car, sold last year about mid year from memory $5,500.00

End of the day its up to you, all depends how bad you want one, but they do crop up all the time so be patient grasshopper & remember buy the best you money will get you........take it from a man who knows BMW's can resemble very large black holes into which you pour money.

Have to say that all the bloody childish nonsense that has surrounded this topic has been mildly amusing, or at least it would have been had it not been so damn sad................grow up boys your mummy aint around to wipe any of your sniveling little noses anymore...........LOL

Dude,

Last one of this quality I saw sell was for $500.00 on TM.

There was a mint little yellow one that had been all tricked up an was a darling car, sold last year about mid year from memory $5,500.00

End of the day its up to you, all depends how bad you want one, but they do crop up all the time so be patient grasshopper & remember buy the best you money will get you........take it from a man who knows BMW's can resemble very large black holes into which you pour money.

Have to say that all the bloody childish nonsense that has surrounded this topic has been mildly amusing, or at least it would have been had it not been so damn sad................grow up boys your mummy aint around to wipe any of your sniveling little noses anymore...........LOL

cheers, am waiting....resonably patiently...haha,

hopefully i will have more news in a few weeks!

dont think its worth flying to aucks to view car when its clear he not going to drop price as much as i want :(

atm would pay more for the auto on there, however will wait and hope a manual comes up as im in no rush..

liam

I have owned 5 e21's, three of them being 323i's. My current one I paid $700 for,this included a spare 323i for parts. The car came with a good 2.7 stroker (not actually going yet )and had a recent respray. Interior and the engine bay are not what I would call mint, but all in all is a good clean car.

So I would have to say that 7k is a hell of alot to pay.

On a side note I think that the e21 320 baur that just sold on TM for $2500,was the bargain of the year.I wish that I had the money for it and if I had I would have Paid 7k for it.

Happy hunting

No need now - its back on at $3500, which depending on condition may still be a bit much given some of the discussion here.

yeh think now he was just gauging interest. he wont answer my emails at all regarding some better pics/rust etc..dont think il bother atm unless he drops the price more....then maybe fly up and talk to him in person, tho this shitty weather is making a trip to hawaii very tempting atm......what to do!

liam