Sign in to follow this  
Carl

Petrol Price Increase

F**k it, did anyone else notice petrol prices jumped again overnight?

I'm now paying $1.23 p/litre at the pump :(

Not as bad as when it hit $1.29 but it'll get there again real soon I wreckon.

God damn Bush administration and his crusades, ruining it for everyone

Yea im seriously thinking of goin up home and stealing dads boats fuel card...... but then again, he mite get a little sus when all the transactions are for around $1500, and then there are some random $45 ones!! (yea thats right, 45 to fill my car on 96!)

well $73.80 to give my car a full tank that wont even last long is so not worth it i will just not drive until petrol is cheap again or until i have a job to pay for it

Guest Spargo

well $73.80 to give my car a full tank that wont even last long is so not worth it i will just not drive until petrol is cheap again or until i have a job to pay for it

You have a dual fuel tank.

Just think off all the great benefits the Government will be able to offer with the jump in tax revenue, being that around 50% of pump price is tax.... damm taxes :angry:

Guest Andrew

The 320 costs 110 bucks to fill up with 98 (extra long rang tank) ... the 325 takes around 50 bucks to fill it with 96.

Still not super expensive just yet - I use 40 bucks of fuel in an average week.. gets me 250 - 300 miles if I don't use full throttle.

Still not super expensive just yet - I use 40 bucks of fuel in an average week.. gets me 250 - 300 miles if I don't use full throttle.

:lol: yeah, my consumption tends to correlate to heavy footedness

65 L tank used to be $70 to fill up (given it never got below 10L), been a while since i've pressed the Fill button... :angry:

mine has a dual tank too....somewhere round $80 last time i filled up fully..andys 320 is insane though...petrol prices are better than they have been! stop complaining! cant do anything about them and unless you stop driving...you get the idea :D

Yeah stop complaining and just vote against Bush in the next election.

(oh ... wait... umm) <_<

$50 to fill up?? That must a wussy little 40L tank. Costs me around $70 to fill up with 96-ish.

Drink it up, we still have very low gas prices compared to much of the world.

theyre still assholes (government putting up petrol prices via tax...)

bitch, bitch, moan, moan.. catch the bus, seriously, if you cant aford it ride a bike or walk.

get over it.

This will always happen, who can remember when Juicy Fruit went up from 25c to 30c!! then they had the nerve to put it to 35c!!!!!!! man that was me shitting a brick :mosh:

Yeah, it only went up 2c/L too. Some f**king rise :rolleyes:

If you are so desperate you could drive around and find a gas station that will be 2c/L cheaper than everyone else.

In England diesel is about NZD 2.30-2.40/L, so I would hate to think what petrol is.

But look at the state of England...

petrol was about 80p when i was there so i guess thats about $2.20ish so were not that bad could be a lot worse

:jap:

You dumb arses are missing the point

Complacency has led to much worse

You dumb arses are missing the point

Complacency has led to much worse

Thats the spirit...Fight the Power and all that.

Seriously, New Zealand does have relatively cheap petrol prices, if you don't like it, but a 1300cc pos.

I have no issue with the price, however I thing that a greater proportion of the government takings via taxation should be directed at improving the main highway network. Hell, i'd be happy if the prices were 10c a litre more, if that 10c went towards improving the roading network.

Cheers

Seriously, New Zealand does have relatively cheap petrol prices, if you don't like it, but a 1300cc pos.

I have no issue with the price, however I thing that a greater proportion of the government takings via taxation should be directed at improving the main highway network. Hell, i'd be happy if the prices were 10c a litre more, if that 10c went towards improving the roading network.

thats why i have a problem with the prices going up - i use a fuel card, so i always fill my tank everytime. The government takes all that tax out, and what do we get out of it?? The roads we have are substandard really! we have too meny roads that are just pure crap! If we saw an IMPROVEMENT for what we were paying, then im sure people wouldnt complain!

As it is, how much money from petrol tax actuallty goes into roading?? Not enough - if every cent that came out of petrol tax went back into roading/road transport related projects, we would have some pretty mean roads!!

And for the record, you can get a bit of power out of a 1300cc - Ie toyota starlet turbos (they haul for small cars!!) and a 13b... f**k that has potential for speed!! (but at the cost of reliablitiy)

And for the record, you can get a bit of power out of a 1300cc - Ie toyota starlet turbos (they haul for small cars!!) and a 13b... f**k that has potential for speed!! (but at the cost of reliablitiy)

I'm sure you know what I meant, a small Japenese or Korean car designed for economical running.

Cheers

I'm sure you know what I meant, a small Japenese or Korean car designed for economical running.

haha yeah i knew what you meant!!! I was just giving options on gas guzzlers!!! hehe

Get a Prius... they can't get enough of them in Japan.

For some reason Clean Green Kiwis don't buy em.

because they are underpowered (I have a mate whos girlfriends dad owns Independant Car Parts here in HB, and they have 2 - sure they are ecconomical, but they are as gutless as my 1800 single cam non turbo diesel wagon trying to drive up baldwin street with 5 people in the car and 2 in the boot! haha mild exaggeration there, but you catch my drift!!! :lol: