Sign in to follow this  
nath

A goddamn 80's 6er

ok, i want a 6. 635csi pref, but in the end it doesnt matta as long as it has a fukn nice interior...... i love them!!!! sooo impractical for a poor uni student!!!

i spose no one knows where i kan pick one up at a reasonable price??

am i just wanting what i dont have?

am i just wanting what i dont have?

hole in one, if you poor, dont waste your time, get a smaller car that wont cost you $5 to rev once.

hole in one, if you poor, dont waste your time, get a smaller car that wont cost you $5 to rev once.

shot

Straight up them puppies aint cheap to run!!! :D

Yea fair enuff, at least that gets rid of my curiosity now

old 6ers do hav nice interiors

however i would never own one ... hmm maybe a new one tho they are nice

old 6ers i would never own one

I would own one, (more like one would pwn me) they are sex on wheels - i jjust love that shape and that look - huge but a coupe!! awsome!!

Oh fuk me, sorry bout the gargantuan pic, i needa b shot

not true *sic, my 5 has the same motor as the biggest non m 6, and its damn economical for a motor that size. it sits on about 8-9mpg at 100ks, and not too bad in town, i guess you have to weigh up how much open road driving you will be doing, personally i do heaps, feildings nite life/day life sucks, except for manfeild of course, but im constantly going to palmy (bout 20ks away)

so yeah, its not too bad, but im just rambling and cant offer any good figures.

please someone shoot me. this reply sucks

okay that interior is nice as but there is just something about the outside of it that reminds me of a boat *shudder* but i guess it could grow on me

any way i reckon it will be cheaper to just make a e30 look nice like that on the inside rather than spend more on buying a 6er that uses heaps of has

i bet you could even fabricate the arm rest thing in the back seat yourself with a little skill and patience and a bit of dough to wrap it all in leather

bang and bang

two shootings...any more?

huge cars with only 2 doors rule

is that an old 6' interior? Words fail me...

That is not a standard 635csi interior, that has been greatly improved.

Cheers

quote:

"Really nice example of the last year of the 635CSi [bMW is reintroducing the 6er next year]. This is a two-owner car with 97,000 miles. Near flawless throughout! All original except 16" BBS wheels and CD changer. All standard amenities plus automatic transmission with "sport" and "winter modes" A must see car for the collector or BMW enthusiast"

hehe that follows a very similar layout/design to bimmersport.... but its all good - when your the best, everyone wants to copy eh??? (i know you are the web master for it, but you know!)

That would be a very cool car to get! thats quite a cheap price isnt it?

not true *sic, my 5 has the same motor as the biggest non m 6, and its damn economical for a motor that size. it sits on about 8-9mpg at 100ks

You are joking, right?

A V8 Supercar gets about 5-6mpg.

I'm thinking you have got the mpg mixed up with litres/100km. Handy gague too.

When I was 3rd form a guy in 7th form had a black 6 with red leather. f**k it was nice, always liked them since.