Sign in to follow this  
skyline_400r

Fancy a Blingbling E46??

But they some gangsta wheels tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But they some gangsta wheels tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click the members name who posted it... Look what he is selling. All class!

All of the cars discussed in this thread are hideous.

Haha you're f**king kidding me! Class is just a dot from where this guy is standing!!!!

looking at those blingbling e46 makes me wanna vomit

i didn't realise there are soo many of them exist in nz

i think we can expect to c more of them on the road as the e46 price comes down

That's proberly correct.....unfortunitly.

Okay. I take back what I said earlier on the post. Blair helped me change my mind.

I saw that blue blinged up bmw down the mount on the weekend...doesn't look that bad. Looks better in person. As cars usually look better than pictures.

I mean...the people that do up cars are proud of their cars. They spend the money on them. Not us. So therefore they must be happy with them, even proud of them, as it is their pride and joy.

Some guys on here hate my car cos it has chromes. But I think they suit my car. And I love my car. It's my baby. I've worked so hard for it. And if anyone is to cristise a car other than theirs, they need to show some maturity. This forum branch (TradeMe discussions) is a breeding ground for critisim. It's mean. And childish.

I'd feel so sad if someone started a forum post about how much they dislike my car...

This BMW forum is to discuss BMW's. And a little bit of humour in the off topic section.

Bimmersport is not for bitching about peoples pride and joy.

My 2cents.

I was at a mates house having a beer while he tinted my car (UNIQUE TINTS) and the guy who owned it rolled up and left it there to be tinted.

The paint is real rough,like spraycan stz with a clear coat.It felt like the finest sandpaper he had used was like 220.Heaps of runs etc.

I don't like it.but each to their own

Okay. I take back what I said earlier on the post. Blair helped me change my mind.

I saw that blue blinged up bmw down the mount on the weekend...doesn't look that bad. Looks better in person. As cars usually look better than pictures.

I mean...the people that do up cars are proud of their cars. They spend the money on them. Not us. So therefore they must be happy with them, even proud of them, as it is their pride and joy.

Some guys on here hate my car cos it has chromes. But I think they suit my car. And I love my car. It's my baby. I've worked so hard for it. And if anyone is to cristise a car other than theirs, they need to show some maturity. This forum branch (TradeMe discussions) is a breeding ground for critisim. It's mean. And childish.

I'd feel so sad if someone started a forum post about how much they dislike my car...

This BMW forum is to discuss BMW's. And a little bit of humour in the off topic section.

My 2cents.

+2 Thats well put 318mouse.

Click the members name who posted it... Look what he is selling. All class!

All of the cars discussed in this thread are hideous.

haha "cue" instead of queue.

I think that car is hideous bad taste, the colour is ok i guess. I am glad to be able to share my opinions with everybody here, it's awesome.

Last time I checked, this was a discussion forum. Opinions tend to go hand in hand with discussions.

Why is everyone so god damned sensitive?

I will be continuing to voice my opinion in the way I have always done. If you don't like it, maybe you should stay away from a discussion forum.

Last time I checked, this was a discussion forum. Opinions tend to go hand in hand with discussions.

I will be continuing to voice my opinion in the way I have always done. If you don't like it, maybe you should stay away from a discussion forum.

Same here,

some people out there just have some god awful taste in mods!

I am glad to be able to share my opinions with everybody here, it's awesome.

Haha crack up.

Sorry hunny. Voicing your opinion can be put rather suttley. Rather than just down right bitching.

There is two types of opinions. A nice one. Or a mean one. I've grown up knowing the decent way which is the nice opinion. Rude opinions are just down right rude and nasty.

Jesus do we need to hand out tissues.

Believe it or not there are people who wont like your car or mine for that matter who actually gives a toss. The thread was started to ask for opinions turns out most don't like it (personally im shocked ha) all that matters is that the fella who did it does and im sure he will find someone else who does (to buy it) given the number of poor taste pieces of sh*t that find their way into this forum.

Just to clarify dont like it

Believe it or not there are people who wont like your car or mine for that matter who actually gives a toss. The thread was started to ask for opinions turns out most don't like it (personally im shocked ha) all that matters is that the fella who did it does and im sure he will find someone else who does (to buy it) given the number of poor taste pieces of sh*t that find their way into this forum.

Just to clarify dont like it

You go girl!

There is two types of opinions. A nice one. Or a mean one. I've grown up knowing the decent way which is the nice opinion. Rude opinions are just down right rude and nasty.

How can you have two different views/opinions on the same thing. There is nothing I personally like about that e46 so I cannot have a "nice" opinion about it. No hard feelings 318mouse, only my opinion.

I blame Labour!

I think we need to poo poo cars like this in an effort to educate, if we didn’t people might do the same horrible things to their cars thinking they are impressing people. After all that is what this car is about, showing off.

It’s a public service.

Chrome is so 2001.

Rude opinions are just down right rude and nasty.

Really :blink:

I think we need to poo poo cars like this in an effort to educate, if we didn’t people might do the same horrible things to their cars thinking they are impressing people. After all that is what this car is about, showing off.

It’s a public service.

Chrome is so 2001.

Three thumbs up :)

In general, I think thats why people do such things to their cars (chroming, lowering etc) which in their eyes makes the car look alluring to other people - as Apex has pointed out, it just doesn't do that - I, like most people on here think putting chromes etc on such a car only makes it look cheap, NOT alluring!!!

This ain't a 50 cent video!

Edited by Avenged.SSE

Three thumbs up :)

In general, I think thats why people do such things to their cars (chroming, lowering etc) which in their eyes makes the car look alluring to other people - as Apex has pointed out, it just doesn't do that - I, like most people on here think putting chromes etc on such a car only makes it look cheap, NOT alluring!!!

This ain't a 50 cent video!

+1000!!!!!

"you can find me in the club" LOL!!!

Definitely not to my taste.

Brand new Panel n Paint(exterior only! door shuts, engine bay, boot not painted)

I don't get why people do this. If you are going to paint your car a standout colour and "bling" it out you obviously want people to look at your ride. All well and good until you open the bonnet/boot/doors then it just looks nasty. I hope that the car wasn't white or red beforehand or that is going to look seriously bad.

The guy in picture seven is the reason why you wouldn’t buy it, I have people like that hanging around my wagon, maybe the photo was taken in Papakura.. Like ducks to bread they are..

I think we need to poo poo cars like this in an effort to educate,

Chrome is so 2001.

You make me laugh haha.

That blue E46 is rank, I'd have that black E46 on 20's though,

With different wheels on it.