Sign in to follow this  
SIR E30

1988 E30 Touring

the delphin grey 325? that guy still own it? just curious on how my old girl is doing(hasnt been basterdised or anything)

Im assuming your talking about Jareds car. Its still kicking, quite tidy actually. Has some sweet some suspension goodies in it. He shows his face at the meets occasionally.

seeing as this has already been dug up, out of interest did tourings ever come out with tech 2? or is it all sedan stuff that fits?

Nope, there was special touring side skirts though. The sedan stuff fits. and just while we are on the topic.. the mtech1 and 2 sideskirts fit coupes and sedans. Its just the door pods on the mtech2 stuff that is coupe/sedan specific.

yea now thats the one good to hear its still involved with the club somewhat an not rollin on chop springs an chromiz :lol: cant miss that plate in a crowd on19 ^_^

Sup

Yeah she still going strong pushing 285k & have replaced most of the parts. No chromes sadly but got some RS lips coming to finish it off, then its pretty much done.

Looks mint. I don't think I've ever seen an E30 Touring in Auckland which is a shame, but then again before joining this forum I wasn't really looking for them - but now, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Re: the touring tech-II debate. There's also a touring rear roof spoiler for tech II. I don't know whether they made any m325i tourings, but you could spec the touring with a tech II kit from factory. So the answer to the original question would be yes.

Oh, and Jase - pics up there from October looking sweet! If I happen to be in the market for another car when you come to sell it, I'd be very interested in talking.

A wee bit too low in the back for me, but that's easily fixed.

Keep it up!

^ Pretty sure he is still selling it atm Graham, get amongst it. Least it would go to a decent owner ;)

^ Pretty sure he is still selling it atm Graham, get amongst it. Least it would go to a decent owner ;)

+1! get onto it can come with the 16s or basketweaves as far as im aware.

PS...The m20b25 SC beast up for sale if you want another touring?

Re: the touring tech-II debate. There's also a touring rear roof spoiler for tech II.

Correct, but they are big and ugly. I like the subtleness of the normal one.

Oh, and Jase - pics up there from October looking sweet! If I happen to be in the market for another car when you come to sell it, I'd be very interested in talking.

Are you in the market for another car now? Im still wanting to sell it.. Send me an email o0_jase_0o@hotmail.com

+1! get onto it can come with the 16s or basketweaves as far as im aware.

This is also true, Id prefer to sell it on 14 inch weaves but Ill let it go with the 16s

Cheers :)

Edited by SIR E30