Sign in to follow this  
E30_318i

E90 3 series

very impressive bar 2 things. the rear lights still something bmw is yet to perfect imo and the small rounded lip on the top of the boot lid, it reminds me of a ford taurus. :puke: otherwise :thumb:

looks like a bimmer to me <_<

Guest WAGON

they should style the new bimmers on the m3/m5 shape

gotta love that shape

saw a silver m3 in town yesterday

was in the nzbmcc

(S)

its was the shizznet

honestly thats gonna have to grow on me.

however with most new cars, esp. the new skylines and lancers, you have to see the top of the range model to fully understand it, like a standard 4dr skyline looks pretty ass untill you see a zilla, then it kinda starts making sense, ya know?

so im pretty amped to see an E90 shape M3.....

Guest Andrew

hey it has the right badge on it

it means it cool

dude who cares what the badge on our cars is.. its just a good car. I'd drive my car withl a honda badge..(i know its not worth damien)

hell the E90 wouldn't look out of place with a honda badge on it.. and i'd still drive it.

I'd drive my car with a honda badge

yeah but if you were the one who put it on there you'd mash your face in.

Andrew telling people it doesnt matter about the badge on your bimmer, strange thing for him to say. is he on drugs :wacko: the dude with 3 bimmers who started a bmwsport car club and just got built an m20 engine.

who cares about badge? really? i drive my car because i like it...not because its a bmw....cant stand people who masty over their "bmw"

Guest Andrew

yeah but if you were the one who put it on there you'd mash your face in.

Andrew telling people it doesnt matter about the badge on your bimmer, strange thing for him to say. is he on drugs :wacko: the dude with 3 bimmers who started a bmwsport car club and just got built an m20 engine.

yeah but they are only decent cars.. nothing about prestige and that sh*t. If honda made the e30 i'd own it.. hell if I could have a Type-R integra i'd have one.

word. id like a type R integra... pity about the retards that drive them.

infact, pity about the people that drive hondas full stop...

ahahahahaha :lol:

*awaits complete baining by hondaphile admin's editing...*

*edit by *sic, nah man seriously i dont care, if you dont like another car or person ie me cause i drive a "honda", good on ya, really"

Edited by *sic

who cares about badge? really? i drive my car because i like it...not because its a bmw....cant stand people who masty over their "bmw"

yeh but who the f**k designed and made your car. chump :blink:

so you masty over your car? but not cos its a bimmer? thats cool

i wont lie and say i got a bmw cos its a good car, i mainly got it because it was a bmw , it been a bloody good car is just a bonus. but i hav grown to like them for other reason than been a bmw ..now it is having the bmw badge is just a bonus to add to a awsome car. ..i dont know if that makes much sense but yea just my 2 cents

Edited by bimmer boy

If daewoo's were excellently engineered, good looking and great to drive, as well as being a status symbol due to their pricing, this site would be DAEWOOSPORT, but it isnt

Edited by nath

front on yes, side and rear is bloody ugly.

change it.

yer, a badge doesnt make a car, that way of thinking is on par with my mother, honda make sexy cars with mint engines, sh*t i still dream nightly of a turbo s2000

A badge doesnt make a car, a car makes a badge

i dont masty over my car.......its got dents. bmw isnt a prestige brand. something actually cool like ferrari lambo or pagani is a prestige brand...but heaps of people who drive them are still wankers....prestige (really) has nothing to do with the car you drive...its the type of person you are.....and anyone mudgkin can buy an expensive car....anyone tell me that an e36/e30/anything older is honestly a prestige car now....cmon tell me

Guest Andrew

I like driving it - really about it.. I like looking after it. I didn't get it because it was a BMW.

Guest Spargo

I love BMW because of its Motorsport pedigree and continual engineering innovation and excellence. The fact that my childhood was almost entirely founded around bimmers was a mere coincidence.