Sign in to follow this  
E30_318i

E90 3 series

The fact that my childhood was almost entirely founded around bimmers was a mere coincidence.

Posted Image

seriously people, are we on the topic of this bimmer or masty session about other brands of cars, i can see this BS about people stepping around on tip toes not to say sh*t about Hondas, who really cares. Doesnt anyone else find it crack up that a guy with a Honda is a Mod on your fair site? it sure as hell cracks me up. But then i got this because i meet these guys in real life chilled the f**k out and acted normally, and had a phat time, now we bust up and hit the piss... its not about cars al the time ladies.

it just gets tiresom when people moan and bitch about what make / model gives them a bigger hard-on, really we should all just get a rota and everything would be great

www.rotasport.co.nz y0! up in the hizzouse

Guest Spargo

i meet these guys in real life chilled the f**k out and acted normally, and had a phat time, now we bust up and hit the piss.

We were scared you'd kick our asses.

Na seriously Damo is a genuine good bastard. He's an asset to the site, and keeps you all in check. I can't acutally think of a time that we haven't hit the piss hard.

If i was a mod there would be so much more deletion of bullshit it wouldn't be funny. You'd look back at Damo being a mod and think "Man, that was a golden age" look at where we are now, compared to the thread subject, and it happens all the damn time. Most people are on MSN, shoot the random bullshit there, where it goes away after you hit the X box, not here, where it stys.

I love BMW because of its Motorsport pedigree and continual engineering innovation and excellence.

word to that

but yes i like my car because its a sweet car. if i liked it just cos it was a bimmer i could've bought an e36 316i but i dont like them even tho they are a bimmer.

and i like hondas and toyotas and nissans and well yeah i like cars, i like good cars, fast cars, real fast cars, slow cars too all different makes and models. i suppose thats something we all have in common eh. we like cars.

WOOHOO :mosh:

Edited by OLLIE

yea sometimes it cracks me up. sometimes having a honda driving mod on site makes me wave a fist in the air with sheer frustration at the blatant post editing.

(yea so im still sulky over the "whoring myself past 2oo penises" edit :confused: )

but im gonna be okay and thats whats important....

in all honesty i was gonna buy a flashy mtec kited 318 just for the badge (and steez), but my mate beat me to it and got a 325 manual. 1 drive and i was sold. 6 months later i had my very own.

2 years later still stoked.

loving the car and the badge. and that it was a little bit rarer than a jappa...

no bane intended...

Edited by speakeasy

i love cars...a lot of different cars. i also love a lot of other things.

but get so sick of talking about them at parties...my keg was good for that reason...not one of us brought up cars the whole night, just sheep.....

you cant talk about motorsport pedigree...esp with e30s. the e30 m3 and the lesser variations share ONE common panel....the bonnet! ONE! the suspension pick up points arent the same, has a different number of cylinders...regardless the 325 is a decent car in its own right...its just nothing like the m3 (apart from a vague appearance similarity)

heaps of cars are shizzle...i may have mentioned that i want my next car to be an evo 8 (in a long time)....they awesome cars...have been compared to the e30 m3...and will be a helluva lot easier to get one....and faster in a straight line at least

no point im trying to make...i just hate people who masty over their bmw BECAUSE its a bmw...for no other reason

Guest Spargo

my keg was good for that reason...not one of us brought up cars the whole night, just sheep.....

Yea, that was a bad-a nite.

The only thing car related was the bottlecap holding the keg up!

Seriously, you answering the door in a rope and bunny easr still cracks me up.

Posted Image

seriously people, are we on the topic of this bimmer or masty session about other brands of cars, i can see this BS about people stepping around on tip toes not to say sh*t about Hondas, who really cares. Doesnt anyone else find it crack up that a guy with a Honda is a Mod on your fair site? it sure as hell cracks me up. But then i got this because i meet these guys in real life chilled the f**k out and acted normally, and had a phat time, now we bust up and hit the piss... its not about cars al the time ladies.

it just gets tiresom when people moan and bitch about what make / model gives them a bigger hard-on, really we should all just get a rota and everything would be great

www.rotasport.co.nz y0! up in the hizzouse

word...

jack...nasty...however i agree with grant....this is not about the e90 3 series is it?

(yea so im still sulky over the "whoring myself past 2oo penises" edit :confused: )

(excuse the offtopicness, but man jack that sh*t cracks me up, my misses was wondering what i was larfing at when i just read that post of yours... bidness)