Sign in to follow this  
ecko_complex

E36 M3 Turbo Part 2

$1400 isnt that bad I don't think??

Let us know when you have it all running...possibly take some more vids? :P

Yeah it's pretty cheap, 1/3 of the price of a full replacement. I'll be taking a few vids that's for sure :P.

Nice one!! Will be good to see what it can really do on the track now, now.... whens our next track day?

There's one on the 28th isn't there? I probably wont be able to go as I wont have the new brakes and the clutch needs at least 500km stop-start use first :(. The one after that I'll be in with a grin!

So anyway, I got the car back today... It's so sad I have to wait at least 500km before I can put any load on the new clutch/fw/pp :(. I've already stalled it about 50 times because the slip range is about 0.1cm, feels like I'm learning how to drive a manual again :(. The new flywheel has made the idle sound grunty though :D. Videos of no traction and me losing my license to follow...

Good too see you used Auto Clutch man! They are superb at modifying pressure plates! I also purchased my puk clutch for my m50 through them they also doubled the clamping pressure of my pressure plate to roughly 3000lbs. Neil at auto clutch has a track car not sure what it is, but he told me he does roughly 25-30 stop starts on his clutch to bed it in, simply because he cant do 500km anywhere in the race car. And yes their pricing is aweseome I was more than happy with my clutch and price (mind you I get mega discount through work lol)

Good to see another customer happy!

Awesomness this thing is going to be a beast

Wow 403bhp at the wheels is just awsome! Hope you have plenty of (legal/safe) fun with her.

Wow 403bhp at the wheels is just awsome! Hope you have plenty of (legal/safe) fun with her.

It's legal if the police aren't looking, right? JK, I'd NEVER endanger other motorists.

Shhhhhoootgun :D!

If you want a ride to the next meet and don't mind a sore face, let me know :P.

I want a ride to!! please lol

Just to add another note, i think you've done something quite special here, i applaud you for that, got to be one of a kind that's for shaw.

I want a ride to!! please lol

Haha sure :P.

Hehe, 480hp @ 8psi. Show those rice burners how its done :P

I may or may not have destroyed a few rice tins tonight :rolleyes:

Just to add another note, i think you've done something quite special here, i applaud you for that, got to be one of a kind that's for shaw.