Sign in to follow this  
deane30

BMW 850i

I'm pretty sure I've been driven in that car. If its the same one it belonged to the brother of my late Grandfathers funeral director. I went with the director to drop something off and he took me back to the church in it after I told him I had an E30 :D

If it is that one, its nice.

This is the cheapest 850 I have ever seen.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-158458592.htm

Do you think that there would be anything wrong with it? There is an 840 on trademe for $48,000. Thats quite a big price difference!

Dean

Lots of potential....unfortunately can be good or bad. If there is nothing wrong then its an awful lot of car for the money, but 850's are notorious for electrical problems and they can be a nightmare to fix. Everyone should own a V12 at least once in their lives though :)

Like any car though, get it thoroughly checked out and dont believe a word the seller says !

Yeah the V12 is awesome you goto try one alright. Me and a mate brought a E32 750i, loved it when its was all going well, but after owning one i wouldn't want to fix it or pay anyone too that's for sure. Parts aren't the easiest to get either.

Nice cars if you got the cash thou, hits the limiter real easy :P

Edited by Eagle

if its condition is as good as it looks its a nice car.very nice for a 1991 car albeit relatively low miles

Sweet jesus that is some serious depreciation - $250k down to $20k in 17 years. Still a damn good looking car though I wouldn't want to have to fix one...

Such a cool car with all the windows down, cruising in the summertime.

Someone buy it!