Sign in to follow this  
Cale

Cheap Phoenix yellow e46 M3

As per title, looks pretty tidy plus manual and oh! That colour. Too good to be true?

Click

yea, very cheap. Been on Tard Me for a little while now

Edited by 3 SERIES

Both look like good buys.

I thought people would snap up manual ones quickly? Why would you waste your time with SMG when you can bag one of these nice NZ new puppies at a reasonable price?

that ultra72 guy has spammed every bmw, audi, merc auctions i have seen, saying he will buy the cars. He was also bidding on that rs2000 cosworth.

Must be a little kid.

Edited by togate

Yep, Pheonix Yellow - Love the colour - suits the E46, hard to imagine on the bigger cars though

Have been keeping my eye on E46 M3's, who's willing to bet they will end up facing the same major flaw as the E36: too many on the road, too many badly modded ones and lots of fake M3's? For the price, an e39 M5 is a much better buy as it will have less k's, be a later model, be faster, is more rare, better interrior, have four doors and will retain its value for much longer. Saying that, once mint e46's hit 30k I think I'll park one in my garage :P.

Yeah im considering the m3 thing myself... but then I can get a 545i msport for not too much more :)

does that mean the 330 could be up for grabs? could be in the market for one in the near future ^_^

Yeah im considering the m3 thing myself... but then I can get a 545i msport for not too much more :)

An M3 will always be desirable though. Every non-M 5 Series is going to be worth $5k at some point of its life!

hehe :) nothing serious till I finish the race car. My problem is Ive put some serious $$ into it and I only just finished my second round new suspension setup and wheels.

Not a great fan of the Phoenix Yellow myself - although I could probably live with it at the right price :). Thank god it has the black interior though - I have seen another one with a cat sick green coloured leather that would be a real killjoy for me.

Still it is a hell of lot of car for $35k.

Also, he says it is on 19's - I thought the M3 wheels were 18's? Were the 18's a poverty pack (if that exists at the M3 price point)?

Also, he says it is on 19's - I thought the M3 wheels were 18's? Were the 18's a poverty pack (if that exists at the M3 price point)?

Yes. 19's were an option. Look ten times better.

Yep Ultra72 is a complete waste of time, guys name is Todd made me a similar Cash offer on my Clubsport unseen which I accepted then promised to come out and see the car but couldn't commit to a time and then never showed.

An M3 will always be desirable though. Every non-M 5 Series is going to be worth $5k at some point of its life!

I wouldn’t say that, look at how cheap the E36 M3’s are getting and they are rarer than the E46 M3. The E46’s are becoming cheaper as service and maintenance costs are very scary. We looked at one and it drove like a pig due to the second owner not accounting for maintenance costs and cutting corners. The price of the 170k new car’s goes down but repair costs stays the same.

Also there are no NZ new M-Sport 545i’s for sale at peasant meaning they are rarer and more sort after.

Yep Ultra72 is a complete waste of time, guys name is Todd made me a similar Cash offer on my Clubsport unseen which I accepted then promised to come out and see the car but couldn't commit to a time and then never showed.

Little bugger, get him banned… of maybe he is helping create interest.

rare means nothing....there has to be someone who wants it first.Rare and desireable...that equals money :)