Sign in to follow this  
moktar

Sex sex sex

I'll pass on some more hate Miles :P

I think it hasn't been done well enough to pass as an M3, but it's gone so far as to ruin what I'm sure used to be a perfectly good M325.

Personally I think it looks hideous and wouldn't drive it if it was given to me.

That ultra guy is all over the place.

Yeah always see him asking questions on TM.

Not very good at parking either.

One of the comments implies the reserve is >13k.

And 30 seconds later I see a $15k E36 M3. I'd always choose an E30 M3 over an E36 M3, but I think $ for $ it'd be hard to argue E30 M3 body kit over an E36 M3...

I dunno - I still reckon the kit has its place. Just not at his price.

according to carfax its not a real M325i, its just a 325i with a kit, the previous owner also states in the auction that he changed the front seats to motorsport items. The kit doesn't look to have perfect fitment either.

Edited by togate

I looked at this when it was for sale 5 or 6 years ago,(I think it was $8 or $9K at the time) with a view to turning it into a race car, and a short drive confirmed it was a tired old piece of overpriced $hit.

Instead I bought a cheap 325i for half of the price this was , with nearly 300K on the clock, that still would have run rings around this one.

Treatment around rear window to blend rear window into M3 bootlid looked naff, and I seem to recall arches were glass and not steel. Current owner obviously has his hand on it quite firmly too!:

"THIS BEAUTY IS A TRUE MOTORSPORT CLASSIC AND THE ULTIMATE IN BMW RETRO STYLING.

SECURE YOUR INVESTMENT TODAY AND OWN THIS ONE OF A KIND 325i MOTORSPORT "

I would walk past this for a nice M325i or 318is, even if the sticker price on this were $5K. :rolleyes:

Edited by conrod