Sign in to follow this  
pureboiracer

m20 turbo manifold

The Driven Performance guy assured me they will fit on a RHD car. The internet tells me you might have trouble getting at you oil filter and a 325i oil cooler takeoff might not work, so you might need a filter relocation kit etc...

It's cheap and chinese, so it might crack ... but it might not. They look like the ones on Ebay and don't have too bad a reputation.

Edited by CamB

What is that on the 666 website, so ugly. Surely someone in nz can make something better than that beast?

The first one looks tidy, basically an upside down version of the normal manifold.

The 666 fab ones are (a) expensive but (b ) strong and make heaps of power ---> heaps of people out there (in the US) with them.

It's a turbo manifold - its hard to make them pretty. They sit on an angle, under the head and under a turbo (and when the turbo is on there, all you look at is the turbo). I really don't see the problem...

Edited by CamB

What is that on the 666 website, so ugly. Surely someone in nz can make something better than that beast?

try making something like that, I reckon it looks badass

mmmmmm,

reliable,good flow and pretty = $$$$

The Driven Performance guy assured me they will fit on a RHD car. The internet tells me you might have trouble getting at you oil filter and a 325i oil cooler takeoff might not work, so you might need a filter relocation kit etc...

It's cheap and chinese, so it might crack ... but it might not. They look like the ones on Ebay and don't have too bad a reputation.

The 325i oil cooler does not HAVE to be used, you can use the oil filter setup from a 2.0 L (so that the filter sticks straight out)

But how will you cool the oil?

I think it's better to go to a remote filter setup, still with a cooler.