Sign in to follow this  
ducatiss

Tidy E21 for someone

That is a nice little 3 series for that money. I even asked him what he wanted for it bottom dollar, even though it is probably cheap at 2500 if the engine is as good as the rest of the car looks.

Well if one of you guys buys it I have some nice 14"x6" ET13 e21 mag wheels for it that I really should sell. The look a bit like bottlecaps but way more offset, but unfortunately don't fit over my 2002s new brakes. In the $250-300 range.

Edited by CamB

Hmm details for the wheels Cam? :D

I'll have to take some pics. I can't find any pics on google. Like E30 bottlecaps with finer spokes. No centre caps.

Hmm details for the wheels Cam? :D

They look like dished bottlecaps...very very cool. If I wasn't too concerned with ricey 16" wheels I'd rock them :D

Pffttt - they'd DESTROY an E30s arches. They sit out 20mm more than an E30 bottlecap.

Pic of the wheels below - they're "RG" branded, and I can't find any reference to these ones (typ RGH-B) anywhere except the Trademe auction I bought them from.

post-1721-1220514360_thumb.jpg