Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

Europlates..again...

i paid around 70$nzd for a pair, postage included and fee for conversion of money by bank. didnt get any holders tho there extra. got them only a few weeks or so ago aswel.

i paid around 70$nzd for a pair, postage included and fee for conversion of money by bank. didnt get any holders tho there extra. got them only a few weeks or so ago aswel.

autoplates or german plates?

I've never used the holders - I use double sided foam trim tape to hold them on. Works a treat, they won't come off, no drill holes.

Sorry to hijack..

Im thinking about getting some black background plates.. Are there any complications with these in regards to the cops? Ive been pulled over before with my white euro plates and the cop didnt say anything. Would it be the same for the black ones? My old 320i had original black plates and I never got asked about these..

Cheers guys

I have an avenue that maybe of interest.... digitally printed on reflective background with whatever emblems on either end... have a contact that is willing to produce whatever you like the more that contact me will bring the price down... have to contact the LTSA tomorrow to find out the legality...

Legality = NO. But contact them if you like.

There's a place overseas that does this. I had some made for my 320i with BMW logo's, and the car model under the number. They looked good and are still on that car (its for sale on TM by the current owner).

Totally illegal though.