Sign in to follow this  
_BRS_

e30? bits and pieces

Ok guys , im helping out a friend here, her fathers just recently passed away and this stuff was lying around in their garage, she used to have a 1987 318i e30 so some of this stuff would be from that.

So any way here are some pictures of stuff she wants to sell, she and i are unsure on what some stuff is and how much any of it is worth... so if you can tell me what the stuff is and how much it would be worth that would be good... or if you would like to buy any of it let me know

the steering wheel and boss kit go together and will fit an e30 apparently

EDIT: All these parts are located in Whitby, Wellington

cheers Blair

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ---blair---

haha its a rubber doughnut thing that is used between the driveshaft and the diff?, or the gearbox and the driveshaft?

Its a flex disk / driveshaft coupling (back of the gearbox). That one **looks** unused - if so they are somewhere towards $80 new (can't remember exactly, so could be so wrong).

Ok guys , im helping out a friend here, her fathers just recently passed away and this stuff was lying around in their garage, she used to have a 1987 318i e30 so some of this stuff would be from that.

So any way here are some pictures of stuff she wants to sell, she and i are unsure on what some stuff is and how much any of it is worth... so if you can tell me what the stuff is and how much it would be worth that would be good... or if you would like to buy any of it let me know

cheers Blair

Well the second to last picture is an alternator bracket and is real purdy. I'm not sure what its worth though. Funny thing to have - I guess they often bend. I'd buy it for $10 (its nicer than the one I've got) but that's probably WAY under the new price.

The handbrake surround doesn't have any 80's cellphone kit mounting holes in it, so it must be worth something to someone...

I saw a rubber guibo like that for $60 on trademe with no reserve (was brand new)

That plastic handbrake console part maybe $50?

Edited by tastic

They call them an Arctic disc and they're $161 retail from BMW. Fits both manual and auto driveshafts.

Edited by Flux

How much you want for the gasket?

i have no idea of what they are worth, anyone know?