Sign in to follow this  
mikes635csi

Hi everyone

Hi there all,

I have had a 1976 635csi for the last 10 years and it has been mothballed for the last few of those. Have just moved to Tauranga and am going to take it apart and get it sorted to hopefully enter in some racing somewhere.

i would like to get some help with options of what i can do to the car and where it could possibly be raced in the future.

I love the car and will never part with it, and it is time to get it roaring again.

mike

Hi, check out this web site,

http://www.bmwraceseries.co.nz

It will take you to the BMW race series site, your car will qualify to race in the open class, provided you keep it BMW powered. It's a load of fun, and a great bunch of guys, will make you feel welcome. If I remember rightly, there are some based in Tauranga already.

Hi there all,

I have had a 1976 635csi for the last 10 years and it has been mothballed for the last few of those. Have just moved to Tauranga and am going to take it apart and get it sorted to hopefully enter in some racing somewhere.

i would like to get some help with options of what i can do to the car and where it could possibly be raced in the future.

I love the car and will never part with it, and it is time to get it roaring again.

mike

Welcome to the site the help here is marvellous and will be a boon

cheers