Sign in to follow this  
OLLIE

New Bimmersport Hats

Posted Image

Summer is just around the corner and the spring sun is out to give us a taste of what's to come.

It's going to be a cracker of a summer and what better way to protect your face from the harmful UV rays than with a Bimmersport Cap? These Quality Elastic Fitted Caps come in Black, with sliver bimmersport logo or White with Black Bimmersport Logo.

Buy one now from the Bimmersport Shop - Only $20 each incl postage

if you have a problem with paypal, please email me your order and we can do a bank transfer. - ollie@bimmersport.co.nz

Do they have a loop hole at the back for pony tails? I'm keen either way but I can wear the loop hole ones everyday.

Do they have a loop hole at the back for pony tails? I'm keen either way but I can wear the loop hole ones everyday.

Nope they are the elastic fit ones like flexi fit.

Do they make these in New-Era style? with a sh!tload of E30 sil-o-wets behind the writing?

I told Andy I'll take one of each, and the flat peak version when it comes out

Do they make these in New-Era style? with a sh!tload of E30 sil-o-wets behind the writing?

Nooooooooooooo!!! :o

haha! now your talking! id def be keen for sumin like that!

Can you do different stylez fo tha gangsta's of BimmerSport ?

Posted Image

Would have to change script as the “Bimmersport†embroidery wouldn’t suite the flat peek cap. What if the script was changed and logo repositioned? The lettering needs to be quite short to fit as the word "bimmersport" and three colour bars are quite long.

obviously, but it'd still be pretty mint

Lay a transfer down and Embroider over the top. Easy.

Bimmer sport WHAT Flat peak g's haha

good god no.

Thankyou.

Arnt you from south auckland? i reken secretly you will be on the waiting list for the flat version haha.

I made mine already but threw it away cos the sticker came off and it stopped working properly

This comment is also relevant to me, as fashion-wise I am permanently stuck in the early 90's.