Sign in to follow this  
xescuy

Hello Hello

Hello everyone

I'm kinda new to this whole scene but since I'm the proud owner of a BMW I thought that a few well informed friends with similar interests is always a good thing to have.

Myself - just looking for a car that's fun to drive, fun to be in and hopefully easy to maintain. I live in Wellington so any leads for good shops, parts and fun places to go for a drive will always be welcomed.

The car - an E36 328is, manual (of course) ... first one I've personally seen :huh:

See you around the bend.

Welcome to Bimmersport.

That 328 is a beauty, saw it when it was on trade me a few weeks ago. Very nice buy.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Theres always someone who can help you out.

Cheers, Nick

Hello everyone

I'm kinda new to this whole scene but since I'm the proud owner of a BMW I thought that a few well informed friends with similar interests is always a good thing to have.

Myself - just looking for a car that's fun to drive, fun to be in and hopefully easy to maintain. I live in Wellington so any leads for good shops, parts and fun places to go for a drive will always be welcomed.

The car - an E36 328is, manual (of course) ... first one I've personally seen :huh:

See you around the bend.

keep an eye on Wellington - meetings...we might be meeting up on friday Edited by kiwi535

Nice e36. Those 328i's are fun cars. There's a strong Wellington crowd. Should be able to sort you out.

Welcome!

Welcome mate... saw that car on Trademe, looked pretty tidy apart from what appeared to be insulation tape wrapped around the steering wheel? Have you fixed that?

Regardless... enjoy your stay! :)

Nice coupe.

Couple of 328 manuals round these parts, should fit right in.

Hello everyone

See you around the bend.

Welcome...good to see a Wellington member. You'll love the forum and nice ride.

Welcome mate... saw that car on Trademe, looked pretty tidy apart from what appeared to be insulation tape wrapped around the steering wheel? Have you fixed that?

Regardless... enjoy your stay! :)

Hell no <_<

Not yet anyway ... Posted some questions in the appearance board. Hopefully someone knows a good place to get the wheel reupholstered. Looks like s**t. Annoying considering that the rest is in great condition.