Sign in to follow this  
kingkarl

1988 325 e30 manual Coupe

I dont know whether anyone has seen this car, but it seems outrageously good value. Low kms, manual, 325, coupe, original leather interior. Im not an expert on the subject but i beleive there were a few issues with cars coming from hong kong.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=177723923

So is this a bargain or do you get what you pay for?

Edited by kingkarl

Odometer probably stopped working. Look at the previous usage and work out rough legit kms.

Its an ok price depending on condition. I paid $3500 for a similarly specd auto three years ago, and sold another one (auto) for $2500 about a year or so ago. If I was buying I'd be looking at cars around that mark, but would pay more for a minter.

Add some mtech II and a real minter and I'd be looking at 6-7k personally. But it would have to be a stand-out car.

Then $8k+ for a mint motorsport or something really special.

I'm pretty sure motorsports aren't fetching the $10-12k people were proclaiming they were worth a few months back. Will's tech I m325i has been for sale at $6500? for months now.

Edited by bravo

You can still get that sort of money for an auto as long as its in decent condition.

There are not many around that can be called 'mint' anymore.