Sign in to follow this  
BM WORLD

you too can make your suby prezza

Im sure there is a company in Japan that make these strange “retro†look vehicles, the trend was kicked off by the Nissan Figaro.

There are lots of Micra’s and Starlets adorning stuck on chrome and odd detailing in Japan.

Im sure there is a company in Japan that make these strange “retro†look vehicles, the trend was kicked off by the Nissan Figaro.

There are lots of Micra’s and Starlets adorning stuck on chrome and odd detailing in Japan.

oh so that what those ugly looking starlets things are :)

Those ugly Subaru Imprezas were made by Subaru in their factory. They called it the "Casa Blanca". Strangely enough I don't find it as ugly as the new model WRX! :D

As for the Figaro etc. There were 20,000 made for the Japanese market and potential owners had to enter a lottery to buy one. I think they're quite cool little cars, getting rarer these days too which is why they hold their value I guess.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow, they're still a little optimistic with the price.

As for the Figaro etc. There were 20,000 made for the Japanese market and potential owners had to enter a lottery to buy one. I think they're quite cool little cars, getting rarer these days too which is why they hold their value I guess.

Yep they are a stylish cool looking vehicle that runs on an oily rag (1000cc) and are made up of common Nissan parts so maintenance is a synch, they are appreciating in value also. My Missus is currently looking at getting one.

Lol. I am splitting my time between Singapore and India at the moment and I managed to snap this the other day:

Posted Image

Posted Image

It is a new Nissan Micra turned into a Jaguar Mark II replica. It is called the Mitsuoka Viewt and you can buy them straight from like this.

Edited by Cheyne

Guest Simon*

It is a new Nissan Micra turned into a Jaguar Mark II replica. It is called the Mitsuoka Viewt and you can buy them straight from like this.

Gaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh my eyes hurt!!!!!!!!!!

so cool.......wish i could afford 2 of those...demolition darby for one player, one for me to drive and the other for me to drive into ! :wacko: