Sign in to follow this  
Napier_E36

A31 Cefiro

Hey guys, I know this isnt a BMW thing wanted, but I thought some one may know somthing...

I need either an A31 Cefiro RWD

C33 Laurel

or similar

Basically, i want a rolling body, that is still in the system (rego hold is fine) I would like it to be running, but have a RB20 lying around so i can get it going if need be. Minor panel damage is sweet - I have a shell at my mates place, so anything considered. Im holding out for the Cefiro because of the body parts I have access to, but I will happily take a laurel - the big gangster L on the bonnet etc...

Whatever is availible, it needs to be petrol, as converting a diesel is too much work (ie fuel lines and fuel tank and ECU and loom etc)

I want to spend up to about a grand for a decent body. As was said, the engine wont be in it for long, Ill be using it as a hack until my BMW is back on the road and then doing an RB25DET conversion and setting it up to compete in the drifting....

either post what youve found or pm me. Ill be away from the computer all week, so you can also get me on 021 423 947 after 3pm mon - fri

Thanks heaps for any help...

Guest Spargo

I've got a 1983 S110 Silvia you can have for 1.5K, 1.8L turbo, wipe clean vinyl interior, 2 sets of mags....

Guest WAGON

oi what about my touring you know it slides

with somethng more powerful between the struts

it could be nice :)

cheers tim i say no more, hey ill drop that motor round this weekend just got tha traila back today so safe as. u rekon i could score those lens's?

its f**ked big time.

def worth a rebuild

dude,

being able to make a statement like that necessetates actually SEEING the car.

needs a clean and a but of work, most probably6 long overdue being a 20year old car

cheers guys, but im holding out for the A31 or the C33 - They slide hard!!! and I have lots of parts for the A31 and can get lots of parts for the C33 - I want to biff an RB25DET in and work the tits out of it!

Sam, Silvia sounds good, how well does it go sideways? Im really after a 4 door sedan - get the boys in the back on a trip to the drifting and sh*t you know!!

Evan, bro dont be stupid!! :lol: your touring does slide, but having said that, so does my wagon... (which was nearly down the side of a huge drop on monday morning following a blow out at a fair speed - going sideways! - spun me right round and how i didnt go over the edge!!)

Cam, I like AE86s, but the same reason for yours as with sams - I want big drifter!!

I want Nissan, because they are easy to work on and the RB25DET (or maybe RB20DET to start with) bolts straight in and is easy to work with!

cheers guys!