Sign in to follow this  
boydusM325i

My Latest M325i 2.7 Video

That has to be one of the silliest comments i've heard.. If you are worried about losing your number plate try germanplates.com you can get whatever plate you want and dont lose your registered number plate, that only happens if you put a p.plate on and then take it off again.

And if you are so worried about the car matching the year of the car would you not rather it look more genuinely like a european car by have a european number plate?

Each to their own but WTF!

+1! Europlates/Germanplates are what is actually meant for the car in the first place. They suit the look way more than the normal plates IMO.

+1! Europlates/Germanplates are what is actually meant for the car in the first place. They suit the look way more than the normal plates IMO.

THANK YOU!!! :D

That has to be one of the silliest comments i've heard.. If you are worried about losing your number plate try germanplates.com you can get whatever plate you want and dont lose your registered number plate, that only happens if you put a p.plate on and then take it off again.

And if you are so worried about the car matching the year of the car would you not rather it look more genuinely like a european car by have a european number plate?

Each to their own but WTF!

Haha... I would rather put the $140.00! towards a MAF than waste it on a plate! My priority was to build the car to enjoy the driving expreience, not how other people think it should look... "Individualism" man, look it up sometime.

Haha... I would rather put the $140.00! towards a MAF than waste it on a plate!

80. If you're going at all for looks, then germanplates do it.

80. If you're going at all for looks, then germanplates do it.

80? Do you mean $80?? Cause germanplates.com is in US currency, 2 plates including shipping is $120.00NZ or $140.00 with plate surrounds..if your going for looks haha.. :D