Sign in to follow this  
boydusM325i

My Latest M325i 2.7 Video

Its finally tuned and running awesome! Computer has been re-mapped, wheels have been refurbished etc etc...

Bag loads more torque and power, from down low, right to 6000rpm+

**Have a listen to the 288 Schrick at idle and through the rev range..very nice**

post-991-1222700750_thumb.jpg

post-991-1222700774_thumb.jpg

post-991-1222701002_thumb.jpg

Edited by boydusM325i

Very nice, well done.

Sounds amazing.

Looks and sounds fantastic, looks like that cam really helps it along eh?

Yeah it does make a huge difference to the power/torque delivery, the combination of the cam and the dog leg close ratio box make it quite rapid eh...not so good for the fuel consumption though :rolleyes: but who cares haha..

Its finally tuned and running awesome! Computer has been re-mapped, wheels have been refurbished etc etc...

Bag loads more torque and power, from down low, right to 6000rpm+

**Have a listen to the 288 Schrick at idle and through the rev range..very nice**

Who did the computer remap for you?

Hey man!

sounds f#*kn mint!

just wondering how your mate was coming along with those supercharger kits that he was worken on last year?

Lukas

Hey man!

sounds f#*kn mint!

just wondering how your mate was coming along with those supercharger kits that he was worken on last year?

Lukas

Hey Lukas, hows it.. Sorry dude, bad news, he gave up on the project and is now just about finished putting a near 500hp M30 into his E30 325i!! Man, I cant wait to drive that.. :D

The geese add so much to that vid

Geese, ducks, pidgeons, swans, wtf? lol. I like the carbon and chrome cluster - there'd you get it from?

Looks like it goes pretty hard!

*Numberplates are an ugly necessity as it is, putting an even larger one on is not an option aye.. & I dont want to lose the plate its got seeing as it matches the year of the car ;)

*I got the carbon & chrome surround from the US, I cant remember exactly how much it was..quite cheap though

that sounds awesome. what you got for your exhaust setup??

Cheers man, I removed the standard exhaust manifold and had Gavin from A'ls Mufflers custom make some headers, from there, its single 2.25inch mandrel bent right through, with one resinator and a lukey rear muffler.

*Numberplates are an ugly necessity as it is, putting an even larger one on is not an option aye.. & I dont want to lose the plate its got seeing as it matches the year of the car ;)

That has to be one of the silliest comments i've heard.. If you are worried about losing your number plate try germanplates.com you can get whatever plate you want and dont lose your registered number plate, that only happens if you put a p.plate on and then take it off again.

And if you are so worried about the car matching the year of the car would you not rather it look more genuinely like a european car by have a european number plate?

Each to their own but WTF!