Sign in to follow this  
j_tomo

damn neighbour cats

right heres my situation

my 95 m3 sleeps in the garage as per normal, but the garage door is busted and wont close

the neighbours cat is taking advantage of this and chooses to sleep on my very loved m3

the problem is it leaves dirty paw prints everywhere and makes vertical scraches as it slides off and generaly annoys the heck out of me

ive tried letting the family dog go after it, covering the car with blankets and warning the owner to keep it inside at night

but it comes back everynight <_<

apart from shooting it what other choices do i have untill i get the door fixed?

thanks

jeremy

Wikipedia suggests trying Lion dung or electric fencing...

right heres my situation

my 95 m3 sleeps in the garage as per normal, but the garage door is busted and wont close

the neighbours cat is taking advantage of this and chooses to sleep on my very loved m3

the problem is it leaves dirty paw prints everywhere and makes vertical scraches as it slides off and generaly annoys the heck out of me

ive tried letting the family dog go after it, covering the car with blankets and warning the owner to keep it inside at night

but it comes back everynight <_<

apart from shooting it what other choices do i have untill i get the door fixed?

thanks

jeremy

Let the dog sleep in the shed..

Fixing the door springs to my mind!?!?!

My cat insists on pissing on one of the wheels when ever it goes into the garage.

Grabbing it by the scruff of it's neck and rubbing it's face in it soon fixed that!!!

Now it is sh*t scared of the garage.

jellymeat + arsenic imo

+1, this way the owner won't have a clue it was you.

Easy. Prowl up on it one night with a bucket of water and dump it all on the cat. You need only do it once - it will NEVER come back.

gl

Bucket of water is no fun Max, get yourself one of those super soaker things and stake out the garage :)

But you could always fix the door !

Those are inhumane ways. Ok, try this, when you cover your car sprinkle crushed peppermint on where the cat usually lies/sleeps, cats are repulsed by the smell of peppermint. If it doesn't work, fix the door immediately. :)

Knit the cat four little lambswool booties. Not only will the cats claws no longer scratch your car, when you wax your car next you will have your very own "kitty buffer". (Patent pending)

Bucket of water is no fun Max, get yourself one of those super soaker things and stake out the garage :)

But you could always fix the door !

Yes but the second your jet hits the cat its gonna be gone and will hardly get wet!@ You wanna drench that sucker. Trust me I've done it myself

I,ve got 6 rottweilers-I'll rent you one for 24 hrs-guaranteed no cat !!!

why on earth would you have 6 rottweilers. What are you growing out back?

Edited by moonbeams

why on earth would you have 6 rottweilers. What are you growing out back?

Why,do you want some? :lol:

Actually I breed them PLUS I dont like cats

If you go the firearms option, make sure the said cat is no where near the M3!

Park the M3 in the lounge

LOL! easily the best option.

You have to admit though.... the cat has an impeccable taste in cars B) .

But seriously, surely fixing the garage is the most logical option?

Edited by crazyarab

Get the cat wet (somehow) would be the best I'd say. Ambush the sucker with bucket, garden hose and supersoaker.

I have the same problem with neighbours cats trying to eat my bunny and getting into our house through the tiny opening in windows, gets nud everywhere, my partner wants to kill them as they sleep on his beloved capri in the carport, my car also has scratch marks from the little f**ks. Another neighbour wants to kill them as they hump with her pedigree burmans. This is why I wouldn't have a cat, they roam too much.

We have thought of paint ball gun but then we would have the spca onto us.

Edited by M325is

Leave the bonnet up, fix the garage door, or break out the supersoaker... Or you could give it somewhere more comfortable to sleep :P

Come on, it's Greymouth, use your imagination :lol:, get Jimmy outside doing 4wd skids in the GSR, smoke em' out, and chuck em' in a sack;. Leave them at your neighbors door step, or attach the said sack to your muffler.

do what i done, saw it through the garage side doors window sleeping on my car , snuck up to the door, locked the cat door bit so it couldnt get out then went in and flipped, gave a small punt across the room, the best thing was it tried to boost out the cat door and BANG it then sat at the door and made a very sad meow. ah good times. gave it a kick out the door too on its exit.

never seen it again either.

do what i done, saw it through the garage side doors window sleeping on my car , snuck up to the door, locked the cat door bit so it couldnt get out then went in and flipped, gave a small punt across the room, the best thing was it tried to boost out the cat door and BANG it then sat at the door and made a very sad meow. ah good times. gave it a kick out the door too on its exit.

never seen it again either.

:o Thats pretty harsh man, it's just a little critter... a good "punt" could have broken a few of it's bones.