Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

Been keeping my eye on this...

There are a few black coupes that come up on trade me.

Depends what you are after in spec. Do consider a sedan in black as there really isn't that much difference (looks wise).

I can honestly say that you'd like the easiness of driving an E46 but the Z3 m coupe would definately be more fun.

I don't think prices are really falling - just dealers are holding onto cars longer. The vert does look about $10k too cheap, I'd agree with zenetti and get it fully checked over if you are contemplating it.

I picked up my 2000 330I motorsport (black) for $14k about 6 months ago. It was about 4 to 10 grand cheaper than others at the time. Just shows you can pick up a bargain if you are prepared to wait (and take a punt on a high mileage model, as in my case).

Not too many probs with mine. Only thing I had to get done was to replace the breather valve (last week). Everything else I've had done has been optional.

Good hunting for your new car.

Oh, and this e-mail and my previous ones are by no means "calling you out" (as Sam so nicely put it). Was just wondering if you had had a windfall lately, as you have been looking at some nice cars. I just got a nice amount of redundnacy myself and would love to go and get a M3 but the sensible side of me thinks that the mortgage needs to be reduced (boring I know).

If i was going to be getting another car in the next 2 months my criteria is

>100,000k's (Unless MINT)

Topless

Pref manual but not to fussed.

Pref Black, but i like the red on white :P

Which auction?

Turners and hammer, I saw them go aswel for around 8-9k with not much interest from bidders most with fairly reasonable kms aswel. There deemed worthless in japan one they hit 6-8 years old, same story with the mercedes that most people are trying to sell , there only around 3000$ in japan with 80,000kms for the 98-2000 c class and are being re sold for 8000$+ ..on road costs are say 500$ and its 1400$ to put a car on a ship from japan so for less than 5k you can have the same car .

Mite be worth looking into importing a car yourself chris, If it comes from japan I can help you with it.

lol @ graham

mike, ill have a chat next time i see you..

p.s ill be replacing the cosworth :(

Cut the roof of the Cossie!

You know you want to.

Haha if i could find a black 330ci at that price...... Id be into it in a second.

just wait until you see the hats, they are ballin, easily good enough to sway my decision, haha.