Sign in to follow this  
Graham m5

Another new member

post-3672-1223675448_thumb.jpgpost-3672-1223675464_thumb.jpgpost-3672-1223675484_thumb.jpgpost-3672-1223675424_thumb.jpgpost-3672-1223675313_thumb.jpg

Hi another new member from Warkworth ( near Auckland ) i will put some pictures of my car on asap but just wanted to say hello

Have now added some pictures of car in the gallery

Edited by Graham m5

Welcome mate.

What generation of M5 do you have? E39? E60? Will look forward to pictures.

Hi it is a white e34 1991 m5, Iwill try to put some pictures on over the weekend

Cheers

Graham

Welcome along, Look forward to pictures of the M5!

Many thanks,will try to put some pictures on (or at least the wife can,it will give her something to do!!)

Graham

If he is the person I'm thinking of, its a Black E60 M5 bought from Jerry's earlier this year

Hello,unfortunately i would like an e60 m5 but unless i win the lotto on Sat i will have to stick with my old e34!!

Graham

Welcome aboard Graham,

can't beat the e34 M5's!

wow more people from up my way,

welcome graham

xD

Hi, you are just up the road, i am sure we will bump into each other at some point but the m5 only comes out in dry weather.

Graham

Damn, that a nice M5 Graham.

Is it a 3.6L or 3.8L?

Damn, that a nice M5 Graham.

Is it a 3.6L or 3.8L?

Thanks for that,it is a 3.6 i was looking for a m5 for over two years, had a look at a few all had been messed about with or been involved in accidents etc. i recieved a phone call from a friend who works for a bmw dealer in rotorua who said they have a e34 m5 they are going to sell. i was surprised a main dealer selling a e34 but i went down to have a look. it is a very clean car with full bmw history and nz new ( it come from Jerry Claytons in Auckland) it has a few stone chips etc but the car comes as standard. I have not seen any 3.8l in NZ, (loads of old rust heaps in the uk) but not two many e34 m5:s over here :lol::rolleyes:

Thanks for that,it is a 3.6 i was looking for a m5 for over two years, had a look at a few all had been messed about with or been involved in accidents etc. i recieved a phone call from a friend who works for a bmw dealer in rotorua who said they have a e34 m5 they are going to sell. i was surprised a main dealer selling a e34 but i went down to have a look. it is a very clean car with full bmw history and nz new ( it come from Jerry Claytons in Auckland) it has a few stone chips etc but the car comes as standard. I have not seen any 3.8l in NZ, (loads of old rust heaps in the uk) but not two many e34 m5:s over here :lol::rolleyes:

Hi Graham

Welcome aboard. You have a real good car there. The owner before last was the late Jock Styles who was a member of this forum. He only sold it because of an expanding family and it was bought by James Cowie who ran the Goodyear tyre shop in Taupo. He must have traded it on something else. I own the sister car to yours, a Macau Blue example which has similar milage and still runs like clock. Our cars are two of four imported by BMWNZ, 3 new and one tourist delivery. Hope to catch up one fine day. Cheers Bruce B)

Guest Simon*

I wondered if it was Jock's car.

Looks great mate, and it has a cool history - well done and welcome

we never got the 3.8 m5 here...nor diid aussie,i think those two facts are related!The M5 was very expensive in its day,the 3.8 even more so

Welcome to Bimmersport Graham, nice car you have there!!

Didn’t NZ and Ausi get the 540 M-Sport with the M5 kit and throwing stars as a substitute for the facelift 3.8 M5??

Well done Graham, you can obviously move a little faster than me :)

I couldnt believe it when I saw Jock's car at the price they were asking but I couldnt get the cash together for a week or two. You have a real beauty there so look after it.

Well done Graham, you can obviously move a little faster than me :)

I couldnt believe it when I saw Jock's car at the price they were asking but I couldnt get the cash together for a week or two. You have a real beauty there so look after it.

One day Martyn, one day!!! :rolleyes:

Welcome to Bimmersport Graham, nice car you have there!!

Didn’t NZ and Ausi get the 540 M-Sport with the M5 kit and throwing stars as a substitute for the facelift 3.8 M5??

yes...Aussie got the LE which was in lots of ways an m5 sans the s38,we got the 540is which was a high specced 540 manual I dont think they had throwings stars or the edc