Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

'99 323ci photoshoot

Polished her up all day Tuesday. I've got a bloody sore arm now, but it was worth it. Here are some of the better photos. I've touched them up in photoshop, first time i've used photoshop so don't dis my efforts!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Comments are welcomed!

Cheers

Edited by Nick021

Guest Simon*

Nick it looks superb

Well done mate :) I really like the first one with the low angle and light coming through the sunroof

Others are all good too

Bit of calendar action? :)

looking good mate! any hard work on a bmw is always worth it!

loving the first and empty carpark shots B)

Nick it looks superb

Well done mate :) I really like the first one with the low angle and light coming through the sunroof

Others are all good too

Bit of calendar action? :)

Cheers Simon. Yea, that was the point in the shoot. Hopefully got one worthy of this calendar.

St Lukes roof carpark, holla haha. I have taken photos there of the old E30.

Looks good mate!

You got it mate! Live around the corner and was the best place I could think of. Got there too late though so didn't get many with the sunset light.

The last shot is the money.

Thanks, one of my fav's. :)

looking good mate! any hard work on a bmw is always worth it!

loving the first and empty carpark shots B)

Cheers.

Car looks really sweet Nick... and some nice shots too... can I suggest you brighten some of them up? Dark and moody shots look cool, but you still need to be able to see the detail of the car.

First parking garage shot is my fav... well shot, well lit and great desktop material. :D

Oooh man.. one of the many perils of having dialup lol..

Finally loaded, and it was worth the wait :P VERY nice car, especially liking that 1st shot.

You can see the red sky under the car

Looks hot lol

Good stuff Nick, she is looking good!

I would recommend trying to get a bit more lighting though, hard to make out the car in some of those shots.

nice pics man what cam you using ?perssnally i think the lighting looks mean in the first 2 pics

Appreciate the comments guys.

Car looks really sweet Nick... and some nice shots too... can I suggest you brighten some of them up? Dark and moody shots look cool, but you still need to be able to see the detail of the car.

First parking garage shot is my fav... well shot, well lit and great desktop material. :D

Thanks Mark, Yep, I'll have a go tonight. First time using photoshop so couldn't find all the tools. I might get one of my mates around to touch some up.

Good stuff Nick, she is looking good!

I would recommend trying to get a bit more lighting though, hard to make out the car in some of those shots.

Will see what I can do.

nice pics man what cam you using ?perssnally i think the lighting looks mean in the first 2 pics

Fujifilm FinePix S6500fd. Not mine though, a mates.

Nice car dude, and decent photography too!

Oooh man.. one of the many perils of having dialup lol..

Do people still have that?

I like the creativity used in the photos but I can't see the car, scenery is great but seeing the car is the money shot :)

I like the creativity used in the photos but I can't see the car, scenery is great but seeing the car is the money shot :)

I agree...he has the right idea but needs to use a tripod and understand his camera better and use the appropriate settings to get better effects

EDIT: BTW.... that was constructive criticism... not bagging :P

Edited by *Glenn*

Appreciate the comments guys. I didn't actually take the photos, one of my mates did. First time he's photographed cars i think, which does show lol. I'll see what I can do in photoshop to brighten them up a bit.

I've added a couple more, brighter ones ;)