Sign in to follow this  
bmw528i

new to BIMMERSPORT

Hey boyz and girls, im new to this site bimmersport.co.nz and im so happy that i found a site where all the bmw riders and fans communicate, help and share ideas with each other. anyway my name is faruq aka santiago, I go to unitec in mt albert, im really into cars and specially bmwz, btw you might have seen my at the drags too lol because im there every weekend.

two months ago i bought my first bmw which is 528i 1996, im already loving it and i cant wait to finish doing it up, i dont mind getting an ideas from you guys. as i hope that you will have some ideas to share them with me.

I really cant wait for the up coming event like cruze to mission bay and newmarket and extra. I also would like someone to help me how to find what date and what time etc.

post-3728-1225684497_thumb.jpg

post-3728-1225684633_thumb.jpg

post-3728-1225684729_thumb.jpg

post-3728-1225684880_thumb.jpg

Hey boyz and girls, im new to this site bimmersport.co.nz and im so happy that i found a site where all the bmw riders and fans communicate, help and share ideas with each other. anyway my name is faruq aka santiago, I go to unitec in mt albert, im really into cars and specially bmwz, btw you might have seen my at the drags too lol because im there every weekend.

two months ago i bought my first bmw which is 528i 1996, im already loving it and i cant wait to finish doing it up, i dont mind getting an ideas from you guys. as i hope that you will have some ideas to share them with me.

I really cant wait for the up coming event like cruze to mission bay and newmarket and extra. I also would like someone to help me how to find what date and what time etc.

Welcome to Bimmersport! If your after help, you came to the right place.

Check in the meetings forum and info is there for various upcoming events.

Edited by Kaz

Welcome to Bimmersport! If your after help, you came to the right place.

Check in the meetings forum and info is there for various upcoming events.

finally i know how to chech all the events and see whats going on.

thank you mate.

Welcome, i to go to unitech in mt albert, first year. I also drive a e39 in white you may see me parked up.

Have good time in bimmer city

Welcome, i to go to unitech in mt albert, first year. I also drive a e39 in white you may see me parked up.

Thanks mate

ahh ture. where abot do u park it? Gate 4?

How long have you had that? We're in the same building and I havent even seen it!

ahh got it last week aye, yeah i don't get there as early as you. Im just down from the dance building usualy.

Allways see your car haaha

How long have you had that? We're in the same building and I havent even seen it!

nice car man, always seen it parked at unitec.

I must be blind I never see anyones cars and even when people say they've seen me and waved I have never seen them. Maybe I'll start paying more attention.

Nice car by the way man, you got many plans for it?

I must be blind I never see anyones cars and even when people say they've seen me and waved I have never seen them. Maybe I'll start paying more attention.

Nice car by the way man, you got many plans for it?

i haven't really decided if i should keep it, coz im looking for an E36 318i or 320i.

but if i keep this car ill put 19inch chromez and lowered it, i might bagged it too, lol thats if i save enough money.

Edited by bmw528i

Noooooo! :o

HAHAHA, I saw that one coming.

Welcome to bimmersport Faruq.

Just a word of warning, many here don't agree with the whole "stop, drop, and roll" idea when it comes to modifying BMW's. So you might find some resistance to your modification plans however I am sure there will be plenty of alternative suggestions floating about.

Having said that, it's your car and your money :)!

Personally I would suggest Motorsport modifications on some nice BBS CH" mags.... look at the sexynessss!

post-1976-1225768926_thumb.jpg

Edited by crazyarab

OMG! Imola red e39!!! never seen one before - hotness!

HAHAHA, I saw that one coming.

Personally I would suggest Motorsport modifications on some nice BBS CH" mags.... look at the sexynessss!

Thanks for the advise man. we'll see what happens lol there's too many things going on in my head at the moment.

by the way nice car and plate number.

thanks again mate.

Edited by bmw528i