Sign in to follow this  
petone

wrecked 325

Selling on behalf

Yeh its the same one in the pics, body is rooted but mostly mechanical stuff seems ok. Anyway the stuff you people might want...

M20B25 - Everything looks ok apart from small hole in sump

Manual tranny - everything looks good

Manual steering rack

Black vinyl door cards

Leather seats - small rip in drivers one

Brembo front rotors - 1 months use

20mm lowering springs for front

Diff - dunno about ratio but is from a manual 320i

4 near new tyres - firestone guardians 195 65 R14 1 months use

3 bottle caps - look fine but could be buckled

Heaps of over stuff, post here or PM if your interested

EDIT- Its actually a 87' 320i that was imported from england and has been repowered with a M20B25. And the pics are in the 'Oh dear' thread in general

discussion

EDIT- Just thought I should make this clear, I'm selling this stuff for my mate. There is nothing in it for me, just doing a favour for a mate, and trying to get you guys some stuff you need/want. I'll have to check with him before everythings final though. Also the car probably wont be dismanteled till the weekend so I have only had a quick look at some of the parts. The parts listed above all seem fine but can't tell for sure until they out of the car. And parts go to highest offer, they ain't yours till he gets the cash. Sorry if thats a bit harsh but he's pretty short of money right now.

Edited by petone

I've already nabbed the rotors and the gear boot ppl :finger:

Diff please - what's the ratio???

What shocks has it got???

Dunno diff ratio, its probably what came in a 320i.

Shocks are KYB, again they are real new. No more than 2 months old.

I might take the seats, haven't decided yet.

Oh and it also manual steering rack, again it looks fine but haven't had real good look.

I can probably get ya the distributor cap and rotor. I know the 325 and 320 are different but he has the 320 cap still i think.

Guest Andrew

$400 for the motor and all associated crap - ECU loom blah blah.

Dave... dave...making an offer for you.

Why is there a hole in the sump - did it hit the ground?

Brembo rotors - are they real. What size and for what caliper.

Andy- you do that it isn't the Motronic ECU, it is a L-Jet ECU with a few little mods so it will run the 2.5 engine. The think the sump must have hit the ground when he flipped off the road, if you look in the pics he spun it almost 360 and was sliding backwards towards the pipes, the sump might have caught the edge of the road. Its probably repairable.

The rotors are OEM replacement, practically new. Carl's keen on them but I'll my mate what i can for them.

downlow, i'll let you know about the rack.

Guest Andrew

Andy- you do that it isn't the Motronic ECU, it is a L-Jet ECU with a few little mods so it will run the 2.5 engine. The think the sump must have hit the ground when he flipped off the road, if you look in the pics he spun it almost 360 and was sliding backwards towards the pipes, the sump might have caught the edge of the road. Its probably repairable.

The rotors are OEM replacement, practically new. Carl's keen on them but I'll my mate what i can for them.

downlow, i'll let you know about the rack.

didn't read other thread before. Still - what kind of money you looking at for the motor.

I'll have to talk to him and see whether he wants to part it out or sell complete. Tim wants some of the intake stuff and ryan wants distributor and rotor. We also have to see whether its running or not. I suppose it would be around $300 if the sump is easily fixed and it runs fine considering it doesn't have the loom, i don't really know, he has the exhaust system and airbox and driveshaft as well, just wrong ECU.

Guest Andrew

I'll have to talk to him and see whether he wants to part it out or sell complete. Tim wants some of the intake stuff and ryan wants distributor and rotor. We also have to see whether its running or not. I suppose it would be around $300 if the sump is easily fixed and it runs fine considering it doesn't have the loom, i don't really know, he has the exhaust system and airbox and driveshaft as well, just wrong ECU.

only interested in complete motor.

Hi there,

What are the chances of getting a veiwing of your friends damaged vehicle? Interested in having a look at a couple of items. I'm can assure you I'm not a tyre kicking time waster! I work in Lower Hutt so can be there in a flash. Is there a contact number you can be reached on?

Call me if thats preferable. 021782555 - Derek

Petone: I see you friend made it onto the front page of this weeks Hutt News. :thumb:

Haha yeah thats him, i posted that up, i might scan the article and post that up as well.

Derek- I don't see why not, its in a yard in seaview but he might be shifting it soon, I'll check with him to make sure its cool and you should here from me or him tomoro or thursday

Grant- he hasn't decided whether he'll part out the motor or sell as complete but i'll let you know

I'll buy the badge off the boot...$10