Sign in to follow this  
jumbo

Another Pom

Hi all

I Jim and i currently reside in christchurch, been a bmw owner for many years current daily driver is a 1988 320i and weekend toy is a 1997 M3 evolution in dakar yellow. I work for bmw motorrad as a technician. Well thats about it really. Laters All

Welcome :)

Always best to post some pics if you can of your toys :)

Cheers, Nathan

Hi all

I Jim and i currently reside in christchurch, been a bmw owner for many years current daily driver is a 1988 320i and weekend toy is a 1997 M3 evolution in dakar yellow. I work for bmw motorrad as a technician. Well thats about it really. Laters All

Welcome to Bimmersport Jim.

We won't hold the fact that you're a pom against you just yet.

First rule for new members is pics of your rides.

cheers here are some pics

post-3806-1227290563_thumb.jpg

post-3806-1227290585_thumb.jpg

post-3806-1227290649_thumb.jpg

I am sooooooo envious, that car looks mint.

Just love the E36 M3's.

nice wheels!!! I think I met you when I was down in chch many months ago when you came into our store.

cheers

johno

nice wheels!!! I think I met you when I was down in chch many months ago when you came into our store.

cheers

johno

Yep thats right i got the wheels from craig i think but they told me they wouldnt rub much hahaha they are still rubbing even after having the arches rolled? Cant take anyone in the back at all, but they do look cool

wellcome, are you selling the car on trademe or did you just buy it?

Yes Its on trademe but havnt had any luck yet

Welcome to Bimmersport!Whats the story with BMW bikes in NZ at the mo...do you know who/where the dealer in Welly is.I have the impression that motrad on Vivian St isnt any more??.I have heard that new bikes are sourced through aussie now?

Welcome to Bimmersport!Whats the story with BMW bikes in NZ at the mo...do you know who/where the dealer in Welly is.I have the impression that motrad on Vivian St isnt any more??.I have heard that new bikes are sourced through aussie now?

yeah they gave up the dealership and kept the service side of it but i dont know if bmw au have found someone to take it on yet. We are the south islands only full dealer.

Welcome, have seen your TM listing. Alot of people hate that colour, but it's my personal fav for the m3.