Sign in to follow this  
JasonL

e-audio gear

Hi People,

Im wanting to buy new or second hand a 3000d e-audio amp or a soundstream xxx 4000d.

anyone got one

Or an amp that can push around the same power.

Need model number,brand name,age and condition and a price.

Edited by DunzzersE30

can sell you 2 x 1000d if you cant find a 3000d :P

Laurence

needing a little more power than 2000rms. but thanks :D

The original Eaudio distributor rents a room in my house :P

10 penix points to you then, but doesn't help with finding this guy a 3000D

10 penix points to you then, but doesn't help with finding this guy a 3000D

Yea it does, he can pm me direct for friendly friendly pricing :P

Hi People,

Im wanting to buy new or second hand a 3000d e-audio amp or a soundstream xxx 4000d.

anyone got one

I got a boss amp: One of the highest quality ones you can find, D class mono-block (cost me over a grand), at highest puts out 3000watts (rms) at 1 ohm. Used it for a couple of years but not lately, use to run 2 premier competition subs, and more recently a 10inch R-type... using this amp will get you the best out of whatever equipement you got, would av thought my ten inch was a couple of 12's. Mint cond. eletricaly and appearence wise. Looking for $600. If your interested pm me.

Boss.. Lololololololl

Don't know what your laughing at, you obviously don't no much bout car audio if your 'loling', the best amp iv'e ever run...

Don't know what your laughing at, you obviously don't no much bout car audio if your 'loling', the best amp iv'e ever run...

Hi There,

Do you have the model number of the amp.

Im thinking boss only use peak ratings on there gear not rms ratings. Theres abit of differnce between the two.

also is it mono 2channel 4. What sort of subs was the amp running.

It'l be the BL3KD.

90 Amps of fusing. No way it will get to 3000Wrms. Not even if you could run the thing in a freezer at .25 ohms

Just looked info up MMMMM peak rms powers.

Hate how they do this.

RMS POWER @ (1 ohm) Not Stated: Peak = 3000 watts x 1 chan. WTF ??????

lol .25 ohms

Thanks

pjay for model number :D

:lol: pwned

Yes I'm very familiar with rms vs 'peak'... its a pity you got the wrong model number, so no not pawnd?? As asked, it use to run my dual premier competition subs, along with a capacitor to keep enough power supply I still wasn't fully using the available 3000watts. Talk to anyone whos actually had one theyl tell you they are simply awsom. In general BOSS make some average stuff.... so do Nissan but they made the GT-R...

Yes I'm very familiar with rms vs 'peak'... its a pity you got the wrong model number, so no not pawnd?? As asked, it use to run my dual premier competition subs, along with a capacitor to keep enough power supply I still wasn't fully using the available 3000watts. Talk to anyone whos actually had one theyl tell you they are simply awsom. In general BOSS make some average stuff.... so do Nissan but they made the GT-R...

lol STILL powned tho :lol:

Boss make good bang for buck stuff. I only wanted to call out "One of the highest quality ones you can find" and "puts out 3000watts (rms) at 1ohm"

No pwnage intended. Its only my opinion that Boss is lololololol. Ive never spent a cent on Boss, so my statement isn't really that valid.

Boss make good bang for buck stuff. I only wanted to call out "One of the highest quality ones you can find" and "puts out 3000watts (rms) at 1ohm"

No pwnage intended. Its only my opinion that Boss is lololololol. Ive never spent a cent on Boss, so my statement isn't really that valid.

Yea fair enough, I meant best quality BOSS, sure there are better ones out their for 3 times the price but not much more to offer. And Huddyboy shush you name changer.

I'll put it as nicely as I can and I don't generally brandbash (except Xplode and JL of course); Boss is flea-market rubbish - their build quality is appalling and they're hugely noisy. It's the type of brand where you'd want to check the fuses are even connected.

I'll put it as nicely as I can and I don't generally brandbash (except Xplode and JL of course); Boss is flea-market rubbish - their build quality is appalling and they're hugely noisy. It's the type of brand where you'd want to check the fuses are even connected.

You obviously havn't owned one, or had the experience I've had, yea in general alot of people say similar stuff, but its the best amp I've ever had... in saying that I havn't tried any other boss ones and this is supposed to be their best. Not to kill the analogy but just like Nissan generaly makes cheap cars, they do make the GT-R.. my boss is the GT-R of its brand. Anyways each to their own.

Rogan has a HUGE amount of experience with car audio. Lol you don't know who you're addressing matey.

Edited by Pjay

I've got no problem with e3s; he's entitled to his opinion and to argue it as much as I'm entitled to tell him he's wrong.

But please ditch the Nissan analogy, it's an insult to Nissan.

I've got no problem with e3s; he's entitled to his opinion and to argue it as much as I'm entitled to tell him he's wrong.

But please ditch the Nissan analogy, it's an insult to Nissan.

Look mate, you have your opinions, but the thing is you havn't used this amp... obviously, so your talking from a very general and unexperienced (in this case...) view. I'll give it to you, BOSS do have some crap stuff, but so do the good brands, So please don't tell me my amp, which I used to power two competition subs for a couple of years, and were more than happy with the result, are s**t. You may have had a bad experience with them, or you may just be paraphrasing what every other sheep out there says, but as you ironically say... I'm entitled to my opinion, so lets leave it that ey.

So what model is this god's gift to amps?