Sign in to follow this  
laadeelaa

Being a poor University student.

Thanks, but no thanks. I think a 3 week holiday in Oz to escape from the bullshit and sort out my life has confirmed what I wanna do.

If I stayed at school, I think I'd go crazy.

You don't know the half of it. Not that it's any of your business.

Awwww come on... you chicks love all the drama...cough it up... you know we all love gossip.. youre virtually telling us to ask you...thats if I'm ready between the lines correctly :P

i did two courses and hoped out of both decided studying wasnt for me (straight out of school )

had good looking cars that came easy from parents etc so i was spoiled but now kinda wish i hadnt been

decided to ge a job

now in the freighting industry (freight forwarding) .. looking at doing etc papers and having a lil extra job on the side to..dont really want a be a average joe but i guess what you put in you get out

too suport my car/ clothes etc .. i live at home also no rent / board etc but have cut down on drinking and social saves me a little extra

i think this is a good thread to just give me abit of a wake up call since im still young

btw anyone in the freight industry ?

Yup, i'm in the freight industry. Who do you work for?

Awwww come on... you chicks love all the drama...cough it up... you know we all love gossip.. youre virtually telling us to ask you...thats if I'm ready between the lines correctly :P

Lol. No Glenn. You're just over reading into it.

Just.

Like.

A.

Woman.

:D

Man, i just found out the costs for my books for uni today :( turns out engineering is expensive, there goes the money i had saved for some r888s lol

Yeah christ it's horrible, the prices I mean. I got my Eng textbooks 2nd hand woot, saved hundreds..

Just get a good part time job and work your ass off, some of the guys i work with do 20 hours per week, go to uni full time and full time during the holidays and make 40k per year.

Edited by 328imobbin