Sign in to follow this  
les

1995 730 il some advice needed

Evening all enthusiasts. My 89 735 il has finally given up and gone to another with a need for parts. That helped him, however my new car a 1995 730 il, now also needs some help. I,m looking for links and contacts for things like an owners manual, radio screen (the screen on mine has gone crazy is unreadable) and I have a few probs with the drivers seat electrics, advice here would be good.

In general, any advice on where to get spares, or good BMW dismantlers , and help bringing this car back to its best would be appreciated. the car has only done 123k and really should have been looked after better by previous owners. However they didn,t, so I will.

cheers

les

post-4081-1235636678_thumb.jpg

post-4081-1235636707_thumb.jpg

post-4081-1235637040_thumb.jpg

post-4081-1235637053_thumb.jpg

post-4081-1235637139_thumb.jpg

Welcome Les.

As you're about to find out pics of your car are mandatory.

Ray at Hellbm(forum sponsor) & Brenthartge on this forum for parts.

Glenn at Botany Motor Works(sponsor & maintainence guru.)

Look forward to those pics

Evening all enthusiasts. My 89 735 il has finally given up and gone to another with a need for parts. That helped him, however my new car a 1995 730 il, now also needs some help. I,m looking for links and contacts for things like an owners manual, radio screen (the screen on mine has gone crazy is unreadable) and I have a few probs with the drivers seat electrics, advice here would be good.

In general, any advice on where to get spares, or good BMW dismantlers , and help bringing this car back to its best would be appreciated. the car has only done 123k and really should have been looked after better by previous owners. However they didn,t, so I will.

cheers

les