Sign in to follow this  
Mike.Gayner

Tyre contacting guard

And yet you're willing to assume your opinion is more valid than the professional who has seen the vehicle first hand.

No, I'm not sure where you got that from? I'm agreeing with the person who has seen the car.

if I can spot the issue from a modest little picture you posted then your Professional needs to get some glasses and a wakeup with a cattle prod. Its not about being old school or new school this is just basic physics and he does not appear to either understand or care.

There's no sense in you and him having a disagreement with me as the intermediary - you'll just have to agree to disagree I think.

And BTW if you are happy with a set up not up to manufacturers specs imagine how you would be with it done properly!!!!!!!!!

I fully agree, and sorting this out is on my to-do list, it's just not priority one.

Guest Simon*

I'm closing this thread now

Mike, the owner of the car in question, consciencously solicited some advice on what he correctly perceived to be an issue with his new 540.

He has received some advice, from various sources and chosen to follow that of the person who saw the car in person.

Mr 3pedals nobody is saying you are wrong or discounting the validity of your advice, but the matter has come to some form of conclusion now and as such I think we would all like to see it left there. Mike is a new member on the forum and I don't want to see him scared away, nor is there any need to draw associations with his desire to correct the fault on his car and address the safety issues, with drink driving, talking on phones whilst driving or other such "dangersous" activities. If you are pushing for an acknowledgment that you're right or smarter than the others then I fear you'll be disappointed.

With regard to the "agree to disagree" comment, I believe he is only attempting to politley defuse a situation that has become fairly superfluous to the whole matter. Please get off his back.

Thanks

Mod