Sign in to follow this  
kingkarl

Nutcase

GGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAASEEEEWWOOEEHHH.... YYYOOOOOHHH..... OOWHHH

I think i got it.

And what about the people that are in the right lane being pushed over by some idiot coming sideways at them.

There is a time and place for this sort of stuff. If you think this is great then you are one of those lowlifes that cause all the trouble like in Christchurch.

That's how you give the car enthusiast a bad name.

Boy racers - ha I for one can live without them.

Obviously this is extremely dangerous and obviously you'd be a complete idiot to do that in broad daylight with oncoming traffic. That doesn't make it any less impressive however.

The thread is titled nut case for a reason.

how to kill innocent people 101

What bout this one? :lol:

Hilarious.. :lol:

I don’t see what’s impressive about the first video, stupidity shouldn’t be mistaken for bravery.

Yes your honour.

I killed those people with my reckless driving, but you have to admit I held the drift pretty well dont you think.

<_<

Amateur sh*t, that’s not a drift, that’s a power slide on a roundabout, anyone who finds that impressive clearly needs to get out on a track in a car with a bit of grunt and an LSD and find out how easy it is to do.

Approach corner, floor it and counter steer with your foot still hard up it, not rocket science, my mum could drift a roundabout in her BMW.

Its reckless on the road, the danger thrill element is what makes it amazing, the “risk†inducing testosterone adrenalin buzz fades as you get older and is replaced by responsibility a morality and you realise how utterly gay sh*t like that is!

Bloody kids :rolleyes::lol:

Watch it again. Its not just a foot to the floor powerslide. Im not even going to get into it with you fellas. Ive learnt from this site that all of us are set in our ways.

I'm good to agree to disagree.

And Penry, obviously of he killed people, he didn't hold the drift "pretty good". Nobody died. Its on youtube, so if the authorities want to pursue it there's video proof.

I think something like people filming themselves murdering someone and videoing it as can be seen at websites like www.uncoverreality.com really puts this video into perspective.

That is f**ked up. This not so much

**WARNING**

The link referred to above is incredibly twisted. As in sick and f**ked up beyond reason. Watch at your own risk.

EDIT (Bravo): Moderator's Warning - NWS, R18, and not for those of weak constitution.

##Warning the video shows actual footage of a brutal murder without any form of censorship.##

I have removed the link as after sleeping on it I don't think its the kind of thing that needs to be on this forum.

If you want to watch it, PM PJay for the link

Edited by bravo

And Penry, obviously of he killed people, he didn't hold the drift "pretty good". Nobody died. Its on youtube, so if the authorities want to pursue it there's video proof.

Some people just dont understand sarcasm..... :rolleyes: Edited by Penry

I think something like this really puts this video into perspective.

That is f**ked up. This not so much

Can’t watch that. My corn fritter was making its way back up :mellow:

Edited by Apex

Yup better warn anyone else before they watch it. It is possibly the worst thing you will ever see.

Watch it again. Its not just a foot to the floor powerslide. Im not even going to get into it with you fellas. Ive learnt from this site that all of us are set in our ways.

I'm good to agree to disagree.

Well that video distracted me for a while, that’s sick.

Fair enough. Was not having a go

I encourage anyone who finds that awesome to get to a track day and do it yourself, after a day I guaranty they will find that video very gay also. You will realise how very easy it is to do safely on a track and how unsafe it is to do on the road.

Im not trying to be a boring old bastard, I just wish someone had have encouraged me to go to these days when I was sub 20, wouldn’t have wasted years thinking this muppetry was skilled and cool.

Maybe delete that link!!

Guest Simon*

muppetry

WORD OF THE WEEK!

Likin' it :) Cheers Graham am going to steal and abuse for my own satisfaction

Well it is muppetry, the art of a muppeteer.

Drift fanboys and automatic road racers being the Muppetkings.

Keep em coming Graham, their all going into the metal vocabulary!

Edited by QuickSilver