Sign in to follow this  
kingkarl

Nutcase

Amateur sh*t, that’s not a drift, that’s a power slide on a roundabout, anyone who finds that impressive clearly needs to get out on a track in a car with a bit of grunt and an LSD and find out how easy it is to do.

Approach corner, floor it and counter steer with your foot still hard up it, not rocket science, my mum could drift a roundabout in her BMW.

Its reckless on the road, the danger thrill element is what makes it amazing, the “risk†inducing testosterone adrenalin buzz fades as you get older and is replaced by responsibility a morality and you realise how utterly gay sh*t like that is!

Bloody kids :rolleyes::lol:

Im not a fan of drifting... at all - but i still found the video pretty sick. I've never tried power sliding a car (handbrakies in my corona in the wet doesn't count). But I imagine at the speeds that guy in the video was doing, things would get pretty tricky.

God i wish i could afford to do anything on a track.

I suppose your right though, if jeremy clarkson can "drift" surely anyone can.

Im not a fan of drifting... at all - but i still found the video pretty sick. I've never tried power sliding a car (handbrakies in my corona in the wet doesn't count). But I imagine at the speeds that guy in the video was doing, things would get pretty tricky.

God i wish i could afford to do anything on a track.

I suppose your right though, if jeremy clarkson can "drift" surely anyone can.

Trackdays are cheap as chips and they should be mandatory!

He isn’t going as fast as you would on a private track where there are run offs and soft tire walls, things would get pretty "tricky" if he had of hit a car, imagine if that car he hits has yours or my grandma in it, she could end up looking like the poor fellow in the gruesome video above.

My gripe is this kind of video viewed by the wrong kind of person could do some damage.

I will add I have no problem with a spirited drive on a back road or a good burn out but this is share stupidity.

No offense guys but jesus,some of you are a bit anal.

I think something like 'this' really puts this video into perspective.

:mellow:

[e] removed the link

Edited by Penry

No offense guys but jesus,some of you are a bit anal.

Lol yea, was more a bored Friday wind up that backfired and resulted in a video of a guy being murdered.

Im waiting for someone to tell me its not real so I can eat again.

I digged little bit and found 3 nice young lads who fit the bill for now. They are from ukraine, dnepropetrovsk all aged 19. They are known as dnepropetrovsk maniacs, not much info in english in google but plenty in russian (i searched dnepropetrovsk maniacs in google maybe thats why poor search results in english). They killed 21 people, they started with small animals and moved to humans. 2 murders were filmed, over 300 photos were presented in court. First victim was killed with metal rods, but it took some time so they moved to hammers (this is where they fit in) and continued murder spree killing with hammer. They said in court that they just wanted to have someting to remember when they were old. All photos and videos were found on their computer, videos were filmed with cellphone (as this video). Later on one of the suspect quit and 2 guys continued to murder. Also they attended funerals of their victims, and took pics. Videos were sown in court just recently. So these 3 are good candidates for this video.

Sorry. But it's real.

S**t i'm glad i didn't click that link! Seriously, WTF?

Can you explain pjays link so i dont have to look at it?

Can you explain pjays link so i dont have to look at it?

The link goes to another forum, which you have to click the videos to get them to play. So you're safe clicking on the link to read what they've posted.

Don't know if I really want to watch it or not.

I started to watch it, but after a few minutes I realised I don't really need to have that kind of thing in my head.

I'm involved with volunteer rescue and we occaisionally have to deal with injured people and corpses, and I realised I don't really need to see any more.

What I saw was an older man lying in the bush being bashed with a solid object inside a bag until his skull fractured, and then a few mins of film showing him still alive, but his body going into shock. I didn't watch the rest.

Guest bimabro

Amateur sh*t, that’s not a drift, that’s a power slide on a roundabout, anyone who finds that impressive clearly needs to get out on a track in a car with a bit of grunt and an LSD and find out how easy it is to do.

+1

Trackdays are cheap as chips and they should be mandatory!

My car's far too sh*t slow and handles too much like a walrus to be even considered for track use haha! In the future I'd love to get into that sort of thing.