Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Rampant Phase III

Beer is so bad for you Graham, especially the amounts you have consumed in the last few weeks, I say have maybe one or two more for celebration then go out and take the car out for a drive.

Dr Nathan recommends it.

KTHXBAI

Haha Nathan - don't worry I have been driving it plenty. Only way to discover the little problems.

It's been causing a minor sensation amongst the car-enthusiast community up here. Word travels fast in a small town.

TTYL gonna go have another beer. But as I'm not working on the car it won't count...

Edited by bravo

Flew through the cert.

Just a small oil leak to fix - seals are in the post. (Not for the cert, for my peace of mind).

Cert plate gets affixed next week.

I'll go out to the shed in a minute and do a final beer count. I'm thinking about 87????

Edited by bravo

Guest Simon*

I vote 87 beers!

too late????

Epic work G-MOF do a mutha-uckin' big skid

Sweet.

I wanna a ride.

in the paddock

Sweet.

I wanna a ride.

in the paddock

Bring on Easter Sunday :P

It takes 87 beers for me to do the above swap

Proof.

Nathan (Bram) wins a ride and a beer at the ANZAC cruise since I think he's coming up for it.

Posted Image

Edited by bravo

A little over 7 dozen.

Damn I Guessed only 2 beers under.

Thats like how many cases, LOL.

How Australian.

It's simple, divide 87 by 24 and you get 3 cases and 15 bottles.

Muldoon was right about the IQ of Aussies.

Im going for 89 bevvies.

Martyn - no chance. The guys that know me will back me up.

Couldnt even make what you said was impossible Graham.......pussy :P

Seriously good job with the project and the thread though mate......top effort.

That was far too quick. You must've taken in to a workshop, you cheater you.

Na good stuff

Haha I surprised even myself. Its called dedication. My deadline was the ANZAC meet, and I thought I was going to be cutting it fine. Guess working to midnight on weeknights and still getting up at 6.30am for work gets things done!

Oh and I just re-read the thread Martyn - the no chance was the giving up on beer (beet?) atogether - not your bid - although I have to admit I thought I'd crack a century.

How Australian.

It's simple, divide 87 by 24 and you get 3 cases and 15 bottles.

Wait, explain that again.... :wacko:

Graham top work, any videos in the making yet?

Sup bud,

Just read through the whole thread, if anything was gonna get me back up to Paihia for the hols seeing her in action would be it.

Dam fine job, no wonder John was able to pull his ute job off with your copious amounts of help haha

Can't wait to see it when i'm next up,

Happy Motoring,

Paul

No worries mate. I'll catch you at the end of the year. Might have thrown some more money at it by then lol.

Oh and I just re-read the thread Martyn - the no chance was the giving up on beer (beet?) atogether - not your bid - although I have to admit I thought I'd crack a century.

Nah mate, I thought youd end up giving up the beer (no typo this time) in the rush to get it going, Im not daft enough to think you'd give it up altogether !

We're still talking at cross purposes. I knew what you meant. nevermind. All this yakking has got me thirsty....

have you got it certed yet and are there any changes to the tps hookup

Certed ages ago. Tuned ages ago.

Haven't driven the car since the tune really. Been rocking out on the wet roads in my MR2.

I want to adjust the tappets as there is some valvetrain noise, fix a small oil leak, and sort out the TPS S/C control before I put too many more miles on.

I'm house hunting at the moment, and then I'll be moving, so as soon as that happens I'll get stuck in as I'm looking for a house with plenty of garaging. Waiting to hear back on one at the mo with a giant 2-3 car garage plus large concrete pad and carport. If it goes to plan will be moving within a fortnight.

Guest FrantiC

Certed ages ago. Tuned ages ago.

Haven't driven the car since the tune really. Been rocking out on the wet roads in my MR2.

I want to adjust the tappets as there is some valvetrain noise, fix a small oil leak, and sort out the TPS S/C control before I put too many more miles on.

I'm house hunting at the moment, and then I'll be moving, so as soon as that happens I'll get stuck in as I'm looking for a house with plenty of garaging. Waiting to hear back on one at the mo with a giant 2-3 car garage plus large concrete pad and carport. If it goes to plan will be moving within a fortnight.

How many driveshaft loops were you required, if any, to get your cert?

And did you get the done by a shop or do them yourself, anything to look for ? Certain place they need to be put etc?