Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

Bogan M3

TM Link

EDIT: With some touches here and there, this one can be salvaged from SEMI-bogan-like state it's in...

Edited by crazyarab

Change the tail lights and I'd hit it.

I liek it. Looks like a beast

second that

*1999 BMW M3

*Black

*Lowered with H&R Springs

*Power Pro muffler

*Window Tints

*Eyelids

*90% New Tyres

*Sunroof

*BMW Service History

If he's prepared to put a cheap Trademe muffler on his M3, who knows what else he's done to it. Apart from the ricey front indicators etc! :rolleyes:

If he's prepared to put a cheap Trademe muffler on his M3, who knows what else he's done to it. :rolleyes:

Exactly my thoughts. Paint looks good though.

I think you guys are overreacting a little bit! Its not that bad.

The only bits i'd change are the front corners, rear lights, and the gear knob! And maybe the muffler depending on how sh*t it sounded.

The only bits i'd change are the front corners, rear lights, and the gear knob! And maybe the muffler depending on how sh*t it sounded.

+1

Yeh, perhaps it was a bit "OTT" to say it was "Shocking" as the fixes very simple.

I am one for originality and "breaking the norm" but pretty much every mod on that car is a fail imo.

The guy has basically thrown away "Motorsport" bits and replaced it with "Made in China"!

But yeh, easy fix to make it sexy beasty again :D... car has huge potential at that price!

Edited by crazyarab

Haha yea i was expecting like a matte black paint job with cut springs and mirror tints lol.. But yea def change a few things and she would be mint again... on the other hand, you wonder how well its been serviced/maintained with the fact that he has done such cheap mods on it e.g the cheap muffler?

Haha yea i was expecting like a matte black paint job with cut springs and mirror tints lol.. But yea def change a few things and she would be mint again... on the other hand, you wonder how well its been serviced/maintained with the fact that he has done such cheap mods on it e.g the cheap muffler?

Lol, x2 Why is it Bogan?? I was expecting Cragours and a little boy pissing on ford sticker.

That’s nice, it’s the far superior Evolution model, Swap the lights back to stock and id hit it. A black M3 EVO must be hard to find.

That interior is shocking, you are correct

Hint of sarcasm :P

As I said, easy to get it back to the condition it deserves...

I retract my "shocking" statement OK!

It's just I can imagine how SICK that car could potentially look, and I saw that and I got wrapped up in the moment.

As people have said it's not as bad as it seems, the condition appears pretty good inside and out and the price is very reasonable for age/condition in comparision to the others sitting on trademe, i figure it won't last too long on there. Carjam says it's NZ new whilst the ad says it's imported so if it's nz new then thats more points in it's favour.

It appears all undoable and after that you would have an incredibly awesome car, if it was in wgtn I'd be around there in a heatbeat.

I'm a little surprised though car like this has been riced up with things like a billet aluminum gearknob and tinted tail lights...

I can't understand why it's been de-badged? :blink:

Guest Ari Gold

Hint of sarcasm :P

As I said, easy to get it back to the condition it deserves...

I retract my "shocking" statement OK!

It's just I can imagine how SICK that car could potentially look, and I saw that and I got wrapped up in the moment.

No, I really really hate that dove coloured leather interior.

I can't understand why it's been de-badged? :blink:

+1

If owned a M3 i sure as hell would be keeping the badge

Hey guys, I'm rather keen on this car.. bar the rice factor. Is anyone selling the missing parts to complete it?? Thinking the price is reasonable for a 3.2.. can anyone advise me otherwise?

Am changing from an e46 328ci... is there much difference in driving a 3litre to the 3.2?

Much like the difference between a 328 and a 330?

Cheers guys keen to hear your comments.

Hamish

E36 M3 is a brilliant car, as usual you need to watch out for the Vanos issues (especially prominent with the 3.2's).

Driving this compared to any other E46 (bar the M3) will be like the difference between day and night, you will not even be able to compare.

Only worry is the maintenance, as many have suggested if the guy is willing to slap on all these "cheap" bits you have to wonder how it has been maintained...

Awesome car, if it's been maintained, will definitely be worth it imo.

i have an M3 and its Debadged... i like a car debadged as the it brings out the lines better... 1 day i'd like to smooth out the BMW badges from the boot and bonnet.

Debadging and Smoothing is looks really awesome when done properly. IMO

just because it does not have a badge, does not mean its bad... its actually faster.... as its less weight... :lol:

just because it does not have a badge, does not mean its bad... its actually faster.... as its less weight... :lol:

Not if your smoothing them out with bog :D