Sign in to follow this  
Livi

Hi I'm Livi

Hello everyone,

Im Livi , Im 18 , i own a Mitsubishi Evolution 2 and i just purchased a 92 bmw 320i as my run around car. Nothings done to it yet , only head deck , speakers and lowering springs being put in on Friday , also looking at buying some Truxton 19" mags for it at the moment. So hello everyone! bare with me as im still learning my way around BMW's :lol: Owning a Japanese car i must say the Euro is a completely different car! :P I love it to pieces though and love driving it! handles like a dream! not to mention has a bit of grunt for a run around car! :D:lol:

I have attached a couple of photos of the BMW aswell as my evo.

I will keep you updated as i make progress with the BMW!!

Thanks! :D

post-4161-1237884362_thumb.jpg

post-4161-1237884379_thumb.jpg

post-4161-1237884426_thumb.jpg

Why thank you!! took ages to clean and didnt get front bumper painted in time!! :P but i think it got alot more attention due to the no bumper!! the photo was taken by Performance Car at the 4 and Rotary Nats :D

Welcome to Bimmersport Livi!

Nice cars! :)

Why thank you!! :D

P.s another mod to the beamer - took sheep skin seat covers off :P:lol:

Edited by Livi

Keep Drilling huh? Sounds interesting ^_^

haahahahah

meant to be keep drooling ;):P

Welcomeee,

Pretty mint Evo, Your 320i going to become a show car too? :P

Edited by E30ONP

Welcome to the forum Livi :D ... I'd suggest you get some professional advice before fitting the 19's. Theres alot to consider and issues fitting those size wheels. Have a talk to Johno (zinetti) a forum sponsor before handing over any money. Personally I'd go with some nice 17's or 18's not the 19's or 20's.

BTW: Were having a meeting tomorrow nite @ The Barking Dog Bar & Bistro, Bishop Dunn Place, Botany South. Come along & bring your partner 6.30 on. Have a meal, a drink and talk BS :P

19's are fine. Roll your rear guards and the natural 2-3 degree camber looks hawt when shes dropped. Fronts will rub on the plastic inner guard, but that's easily fixed.

yer the 19's for it are off errons car :P tried them on the back and it looks mint! .

Its my run around car at the moment...but hey you never know...i may go over board with it :P put a bit of this here and there next thing you know its entered in shows :lol:

I may come say hello mello :D me and my partner aka the bimmer may come have drink or two :lol:

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!! :lol:

Welcome Livi!

Bimmersport sure is the place to be these days.

Learn soo much.

Look forward to watching the progress of your E36!

Edited by _BRS_

You should chuck 20's on it and buy my plate! [ BMDUBS]

:D

Would be gangs yo. But no seriously, don't actually chuck 20's on it. 19's all good. And Thruxtons are hawt.. As is any rim with decent dish

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes they are very nice mags! :-D suits the dark grey colour (which i swore was black when i got it) very well!

Thanks BRS! looking forward to being taught a thing or two! espeically since i dont know much at all about BMW's , when i drove it home i swear i nearly had about 20 crashes due to me putting the window wipers on instead of the indicators!! whoops :P

I thought your plate said "COP DARLING"

Thanks for clearing that up.

Oh, and welcome and stuff!

I think i remember your evo from the 4 n rotarys?

What did your best time end up being?

And welcome to BS

18 and you own an Evo + BMW, I'm jealous <_<

haha well i can officially say my plate has alot of meanings :P and I guess i can also say its "different" i didnt realise it was that hard to read :-S

I didnt race it had a stuffed master cylinder and metal on metal brakes ;):P but thats all fixed so hopefully it will be rearing to go for the start of Winter Drag Wars :D so it was only in the show and shine for the Nats .

My Daughter has a plate you might like for the car LOWLDY PM me if your interested

Its taken me a while to get them! left school after 6th form then worked at starbucks now I work for Marley :P Always wanted an evo and i have always wanted a Beamer so got both now , tick them of my list of things :P^_^

Yes not many 18 year olds have these cars , but ive worked hard for both :D

ooo I've seen that plate on Trademe , I was also looking at BMUSED , but I shall PM you later this arvo :D

What's the deal with certing the unprotected front mount etc? Or is it not?

Welcome

Nice Evo, I love the colour!

For a run around car, don't put 19's on it. 17's or 18's are the optimum sized wheel for that car and will give a much more comfortable ride, especially in and out of driveways and tyres will cost less etc etc ...

Welcome Livi. Nice bmw, and evo! I love the wheels on the evo.

And btw, I got your plate straight away, its not that hard to read! :P

Jason