Sign in to follow this  
Livi

Hi I'm Livi

I got Keep drooling straight away. And yeah Brook, youre right. This thread is staying alive for ages because she is a girl..

Not as entertaining as Lady525 though :P

speaking of which, where is she these days? Must be studying hard at Uni

haha well then its good to be a girl then!! :D:P

Yeah its good to get compliments on that car though , worth all the hard work thats gone into it!! :D

you guys are a creative bunch thats for sure! coming up with so many different meanings for my plate!! haha :D

im glad i seem to be fitting in haha :lol: wow 5 pages haha :lol:

Get used to it!

The guys hate to admit it, but once another girl signs up, they all flock like a crowd of seagulls, fighting over a chip.

Jokes...or am I?? <_<

KPDRLN- KEEP DROOLING!

You live in Auckland right?? Next time I'm up we'll have to catch up for a drink...Or 5. =D

Wow, I totally missed you were a chick and have been assuming you were a dude thinking oh dear, a dude in an EVO with no bumper, how original can this guy be in 09.... but your a girl!!!!

Its funny how a dude driving a Evo is considered a chump 99.9% of the time but a chick, well, a chick driving an EVO is awesome!! That colour blue is rare as f**k and is an EVO-II exclusive colour write?

Oh, and well done on the 320i.

Welcome to Bimmersport.

I thought it did have a bumper? Haha when i first saw that pic i thought the intercooler pipe was a bull bar :D

I thought it did have a bumper? Haha when i first saw that pic i thought the intercooler pipe was a bull bar :D

X2 :lol:

I used to roll with my front mount exposed… felt like a complete knob and was constantly harassed by old people, my missus old man RIP Al sprayed an old radiator silver and cable tied it to his Maxima.. was epic lol.

Edited by Apex

X2 :lol:

I used to roll with my front mount exposed… felt like a complete knob and was constantly harassed by old people, my missus old man RIP Al sprayed an old radiator silver and cable tied it to his Maxima.. was epic lol.

Oh that would be fully sick! So doing that.

Ahahahahaha