Sign in to follow this  
SRBMW

SITDWN

Thats mint, looks mint on white oz alloys to! and the brakes, oh the brakes

Cheers for the comments guys

Well the plans are to fit the e28 rear end add bigger rotors and 4 pots then turret the rear coilover mounts so they can sit more inboard like glenns and allow more clearance to the tire allowing wider rubber.make some new front flared glass guards so I can lower it back down.

Then Im looking at building a forged motor so if that happens then i'll be painting it and fitting the rest of the m-tech kit thats been sitting in my garage for years.I've got the paint I just want to do a good job .I've got a set of m3 19"s but I think it'l make it look like a roller skate and will detract from its handling.

Hybrid yea give me a call some time 0211645663

Dam bud you have been busy since i last seen it!! Looking real mean, very impresive!!

you will be happy to know mine will be 'mostly' finished in 10weeks as we are hoping to use it for our wedding car... unless it blows on the dyno.

just tiding up the last of the fabrication/ wiring/ brakelines and pedalbox etcetc and wheels are on order

Added a couple of pics 4 ya.

Keep going on your car tho as its gona look phat with it all finished

post-1049-1173068126_thumb.jpgpost-1049-1173068695_thumb.jpgpost-1049-1173068553_thumb.jpg

Woah lets get some copies made!

Hay Hay none of that carry on haha... sorry, no go. my fibreglass guy has been told its his nuts if i c another one!!

Dam bud you have been busy since i last seen it!! Looking real mean, very impresive!!

you will be happy to know mine will be 'mostly' finished in 10weeks as we are hoping to use it for our wedding car... unless it blows on the dyno.

just tiding up the last of the fabrication/ wiring/ brakelines and pedalbox etcetc and wheels are on order

post-1049-1173068126_thumb.jpgpost-1049-1173068695_thumb.jpgpost-1049-1173068553_thumb.jpg

Hawt.... Another ipleza!!

Hawt.... Another ipleza!!

You didn't just copy this one though?

Nah im sorry to disapoint you both. My bma has been in the build for almost 5 years now, (spent 2 in storage while i was overseas)

It was painted and had motor transplant 3 years ago. Kit was rebuilt this year tho, but have never seen that photo u posted, just knew what i wanted.

This project has gone on for too long hence why i am going all out now to finish it. But i have to admit when i saw ipleza's one on here a while ago, i was very hesatant to post pics of mine cause i knew people would say it was a copy, but no.

The car has had many transformations over the years.......... started off gold auto, then manueled it, paint, lowering, then pulled sr20 out of the drifter

and its all snowballed from there.. have pics from ages ago but will have to scan them. these picas are from 11 march 04 from when it went into storage after paint. But i will put it all on another post sometime soon as this is darrens post for his car and not mine.. sorry darren!! :)

post-1049-1173076162_thumb.jpgpost-1049-1173076199_thumb.jpg

Edited by naughty bmw

whoooaaaaaa those roh wheels are soo tough. so much toughness i love it.

whered u buy the black headlights?

Holly crap! where did you come from lol. Very very smart looking car, get it done! Good things take time tho aye. Im loving the 5stud conversion,zender sides. MAGS are very hot

Guest Denny Crane

If it looks like someone else's it doesn't mean we can't appreciate it mate, there's only so many styling options for an E30 :D

What 5 lug setup you running?

If it looks like someone else's it doesn't mean we can't appreciate it mate, there's only so many styling options for an E30 :D

f**kin aye, looks tuff as, good to see you going the whole hog dude. Will be good to see the thread, cant wait to see more! How long ago did you get the angel eyes? Were they the set that were on trade me about 6 months ago??

Ive heard they are unfortunatly out of production now.

I love SR20 e30s - keep them coming.

Good work guys.

Seriously the guys in the States would buzz out at how many of these are coming out of NZ!

What 5 lug setup you running?

f**kin aye, looks tuff as, good to see you going the whole hog dude. Will be good to see the thread, cant wait to see more! How long ago did you get the angel eyes? Were they the set that were on trade me about 6 months ago??

Ive heard they are unfortunatly out of production now.

Cheers guys, i hope to get a thread up for you all in a couple of days, i will have to get some of the old photos scanned etcetc.

Sorry to disapoint you guys but its still four stud, that wheel (five stud) was sent to me to just to trial to get the right offset for maximum dish for the rear.

And yeah that was that only set of front lighgts on trade me 6 months ago, i dont even know if anyone else got a pair, but i didnt hesitate on that purchase.. they look the business 4sure!!

WOW i like that!

what blue is that? its alot lighter than mine. looks mean.

those smokey angel eyes look the bizz to. where you from id love to see this sometime man.

bugger there isnt any dribble icons hehe

Looks like some serious works going into this car, finished product will be awesome! Congrats, looks good!