Sign in to follow this  
SRBMW

SITDWN

This My Ride 86 318i

SR20det blacktop 5speed 6 puk ceramic clutch ,custom exhaust mainifold,Garett gt30 ball bearing turbo 3"exhaust 44mm tial wastegate

Full coilover suspension with competition500lb/250lb kings/Bilsteins,

Adjustable camber front and rose jointed adjustable rear

Slotted discs with 4 pot Wilwoods,twin boosterless master cylinders

17"chromes Rx7 s6 front seats ,custom fuel setup 500hp pump,carbon bonnet,Link plus engine management

post-9-1097892143.jpg

Edited by SRBMW

sweet man...would be good to see that in action

do you have an LSD? or is that just one wheel spinning like most of us :D

what was the swap like to do? pretty easy or hard? what sorta kW you putting out at the wheels? nice FMIC :D i like it...eats small children

Guest Spargo

I wanna see the boosterless setup and the rose jointed rear.

Well wicked (totally legal) skidz.

very very cool man,

dont really see the point in havin a carbon fibre bonnet when uve got chromes, but i guess its all bout the bling huh? B)

hey hows it going guys

1.okay not to sure about power yet ive just sold the t28 turbo and am fitting up a t3/t4 turbonetics turbo and wastegate then getting it gizmo tuned to 16psi apparently gizzmo was getting 208rwkw from the standard turbo so hope for a little more.

2.Reason i got the bonnet cos nobody else realy gottem on their bma's

3Yes whangamata

4you could put any motor in these thats the easiest part ,all the crap around it and making it nice takes time and money ,Suspension, brakes ,diff are where you wanna be sorted if you gonna do a conversion.

5.Wanting bout 8k for that 4agebma just had $2000 2k black paint job.

It was just a score that I got outa the trade and exchange some guy was recking a 325i motorsport and i got the gears outta another diff that i found at a wreckers

Edited by SRBMW

Interesting beast you have there.

Welcome to the site.

Do I sense a race between you and Glenn (on the track in a total legal situation of course)???

Cheers

I got the calipers from Cardwells racing supplies and made up adaptors you have to run wilwood master cylinders too.Engine mounts!well everyone I speak to asks bout these like its a big mission.Its like $10 worth of steel and a welder etc sitting a motor in your engine bay is cheap ,its doin stuff around it that takes time and $$.The most major thing is the big bmw brake booster and the fact the that the turbo is on that side and you don't want high heat next to your brakes.Toyota engines are one way around this.Yea they my old set of mags when it was CA18det.Im keen as for a race it would be mint if someone organises a track day.

Edited by SRBMW

welcome.

sit down and be quiet.

<_<

welcome.

sit down and be quiet.

<_<

dont listen to him.

he's always like that

be loud and make as much nosie as you want

just do it quietly, some of us are getting old, and the loud noises can make our pacemakers play up.

just do it quietly, some of us are getting old, and the loud noises can make our pacemakers play up.

C'mon Grant. You're not there yet. Remember, it's a 3 ring circus. Engagement ring, Wedding ring & Suffering. :lol: