Sign in to follow this  
moktar

Auckland Engineering Supplies

Hey all,

Ive been a member here for a few years and thought it was about time to offer you guys trade deals at my store in Westhaven Auckland.

We are a small shop located in westhaven beside the marina. We are mainly marine based but we carry alot of hand tools, brass/steel/stainless fittings bolts ect..

We have alot of Teng tools, Bahco, Koken, Irwin CRC products generaly anything that concerns Engineering

We also have speciatly items such as dial gauges, engine stands, engine cranes.

If we dont have it in the store we can get it in.

Will be offering Trade price witch varies depending on item but you will be looking at a discount of 20-25% off

My E-mail address is:

miles@aesnz.com either email me or send a message though here and ill reply with pricing and avalibility, Or pop in and have a look around.

We are open 7.30-5.00pm monday to friday

9.00-1.00pm Saturday

TRADEME DEALS http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings....;member=2649902

Auckland Engineering Supplies

154 Beaumont street

Westhaven

Auckland

Thanks for looking

post-659-1238020470_thumb.jpg

post-659-1238020510_thumb.jpg

post-659-1238020537_thumb.jpg

post-659-1238020637_thumb.jpg

post-659-1238020733_thumb.jpg

post-659-1238020920_thumb.jpg

These guys have an awesome selection of hardware too, stainless and plated, metric and imperial.

Huge thumbs up from me :)

These guys have an awesome selection of hardware too, stainless and plated, metric and imperial.

Huge thumbs up from me :)

Cheers Mate,

Make yourself knowen next time your in.

Redish bronze 4DR M3?

Thanks,

Miles

Redish bronze 4DR M3?

Yep that's me - ol' ginger (the car, not me). Sam knows who I am. I also have a race car that is in the AES class (well, would be if it was going).

Edited by CamB

CamB will LOL when he sees there are fanboys for german racing brown.

Did I hear my name called?

I am LOLing.

Its a pretty ummm, interesting and rare colour. Is it good? I guess it is. Most days I like the colour of my car. Some day's I look at it and am all "WTF".

Anyway, this is a thread about buying tasty tools and hardware and other consumables from a bunch of nice people down in Westhaven who are generously offering a discount.

So go down there and buy some.

Edited by CamB

+ 1 for AES

Miles and Sam are good cnuts :)

Definitely my first port of call on a Saturday morning when I've got my car in bits and realise I'm missing something.

Cool, I'll look for you next time I need tools.

Most days I like the colour of my car. Some day's I look at it and am all "WTF".

Quote material Cam. :lol:

Miles is a great guy.

I Bought only one thing from him about a year ago but the service was 10/10 and so was the price.

Good job & Keep up the good work, The quality of my dial gauge is perfect and it has built 2 motors since then.And trued many mountain bike rims.

hmmm good thred i do need more tools :D dont tell my wife though :rolleyes:

Great setup they've got. Awsome customer service, thanks goes to sam. Seriously the shop is definately wankable material :o

Oh and the discount rocks

I bought a full Teng Tool setup a few years ago when i first started working, great tools, few breakages here and there but with life time warrenty whose complaining. Sockets always get a hard time on the rattle gun and keep on trucking also. Will def keep you in mind if i need an extra addition to the set.

Thanks guys. Cruise down and have a browse.

Also if anyone is out of auckland thats not a problem as we can send items down/up to you.

Cheers,

Miles

250kg capacity

• Centre height 780mm

• Dimensions 820(L) x 810(W) x 860(H)mm

• Nett Weight 23.5kg

• Approved to AS/NZS - 2538:2004

• Test Report Number: VFN03-4161.1

$130.65

Full trade price. Retails at $186

post-659-1248822584_thumb.jpg

Whoa you have a good range of Teng there Miles, I see you still have plenty of Race items there... we have been run out of it in our store. Your Teng display looks pretty sweet! ;)

You'd probably be my old mans favorite store, but we're in dunedin... He regulars all the local tool shops looking for tools... (he's restoring a 1948 Chev Truck) so good quality imperial is a must!

Whoa you have a good range of Teng there Miles, I see you still have plenty of Race items there... we have been run out of it in our store. Your Teng display looks pretty sweet! ;)

Yeah the range just keeps getting bigger gonna need a bigger store soon...

The pics of the race gear are kinda old we have moved all that stock. ISL have stopped the race range and are now suppling LUNA tools made in the same place just a lill better so they say.

Where do you work bud?

You'd probably be my old mans favorite store, but we're in dunedin... He regulars all the local tool shops looking for tools... (he's restoring a 1948 Chev Truck) so good quality imperial is a must!

Id guarntee it would be :D Not much we dont have up here. If he gets stuck looking for something let me know we can try help.

Hey Miles, I'm after a 32mm Aigo open end and ring spanner mate. Have you guys got any of these in stock, or could you order one in from Hobeca Trading for me? Cheers, Ollie.