Sign in to follow this  
mr E34

ITB for BMW Engines.

Guest Ari Gold

damn that would sound so nice! Looks awesome too. Wobder if you can spec the colour of the anodised fittings?

is a guy on one of the E30 forums that was talking about organising a group buy for them. Brings the kit down to about $1400 USD.

Interesting kit, though the linkage looks a little bit out there, i notice the manifolds they used are from rowland in south africa. Throttles look great though.

Ive got some toyota throttles, half thinking about buying those and just bolting them on (have to make up a fuel rail for the toyota ones and work out the linkage). What I really like about them is you can buy extensions for the throttles, so say you want to space them out further from the head or the filters, you can get extensions up to 50mm in length that just fit right between them.

edit: found the post.

http://e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70871&page=2

scroll down a little. I reckon it could be a go.

Edited by Madhatter

with the current xchange rate, i'd hold off for a while mate...

If he does get together a group buy, its not like its going to happen tomorrow. The dollar would have to end up almost level again with the US before the money you saved on the discount was equal to the money saved on the exchange, thats not going to happen any time soon. Besides, im sick of this crap about holding out for exchange rates, if you are looking to buy something and you can already afford it, who cares? a cheaper price than what you are currently looking at would only be a blessing.