Sign in to follow this  
pommy

e30 325i

so have been working on and off for a while now getting ready for compliance, am getting annoyed now just want to drive it!!!!

have done alot to it ie rebuilt the interior -

2 engine mounts

alot of time on the interior sound deadning

rewired for speakers

new cutch master cylinder and bleeded

full service

reapaired some unwanted rust holes

now all I have to do is bleed the brakes

am going to upgrade new discs and braided lines

and a nice new respray.

post-92-1239521681_thumb.jpg

post-92-1239521767_thumb.jpg

post-92-1239521818_thumb.jpg

post-92-1239521988_thumb.jpg

post-92-1239522013_thumb.jpg

post-92-1239522327_thumb.jpg

Edited by pommy

cool project, similar to mine except for the fact that you got 2 doors but i got mtech 2 :)

Well done for saving another car!

once you get over some of the little niggles you will love it to bits !

bloody compliance aye! such a shame people dont just ring up and put the rego on hold! if i had brought mine a month or two earlier it could have been put on hold.. damn it

what discs are you upgrading to and where you getting the lines from? any prices?

the cars looking good all the same!! (apart from red paint) it will be all worth it when its all legal, i know what you mean when you say you just want to drive it!!

good luck with compliance! let us know what they knock you back on, will be interesting to see,

yeah, give us a heads up on what there looking for in particular, with a bit of luck ill be going in to get myn re-registered by next week :) altho its a longshot :(

sorry for not replying been busy with work but now i want to focus on just gettin in compied!!!

Im still in the air about what discs to use been talking to race brakes. was also thinking just bleeding the ones on there for now just to get it compied.

all th interior is just about in ans all mechanical work has been done(just need to bleed brakes)

I desperitly need a drivers door lock and bonnet strut also if anyone has a tool kit lying around for the boot!

dont know whether to spray car before compliance or after as I want to do some stuff to it before sprayin?