Sign in to follow this  
rjac001

E30 M5 Vid on track

I love this vid listen to the car scream sounds M3AN, + I like how he's driving like a Mad Man...

Sounds nice. He is driving how anyone would on a race track.

Got any info on the car? I never even knew a E30 M5 existed, must be mega expensive considering the price of the E30 M3.

Got any info on the car? I never even knew a E30 M5 existed, must be mega expensive considering the price of the E30 M3.

LOL!

lets not go there ay :rolleyes:

LOL!

lets not go there ay :rolleyes:

Haha why, i'd like info too :)

Im pretty sure its an e30 with an m5 engine conversion, from what i can gather of the actual title of the vid.

They dont make E30 with M5 motor standard Apex, You have to do the conversion your self, And I dont see anyone elce on the track driving quiet like him...

add another 200hp to all cars in the e30 series and i think you would all find they start being a tail happy :P

Guest Ari Gold

They dont make E30 with M5 motor standard Apex, You have to do the conversion your self, And I dont see anyone elce on the track driving quiet like him...

Hartge did...

And his car sounded pretty loud?

Dam, I thought it was an actual E30 M5. I saw a AE86 Supra once, was racing a BFMR RX7 so cool.

If he were a Mad Man you wouldn’t have seen it in a straight line with all that M5 power!!!

Dam, I thought it was an actual E30 M5. I saw a AE86 Supra once, was racing a BFMR RX7 so cool.

If he were a Mad Man you wouldn’t have seen it in a straight line with all that M5 power!!!

Ae86 supra? Is that the best you could come up with?

Guest Simon*

Wait a minute!

Is that HorseRealPower or HorseSuperPower? I always get them confused :blink:

E30 M5's are worth the same as E30 M3's in today's market except that you have to add 2, to get from 3 to 5. Other than that they're exactly the same apart from the differences.

They are quiet quick and quiet loud, but quiet quite when not moving. Usually.

Wait a minute!

Is that HorseRealPower or HorseSuperPower? I always get them confused :blink:

E30 M5's are worth the same as E30 M3's in today's market except that you have to add 2, to get from 3 to 5. Other than that they're exactly the same apart from the differences.

They are quiet quick and quiet loud, but quiet quite when not moving. Usually.

Only the batmobile has super horse power Simon, come on now common sense!

And for the rest of that........... :blink:

Guest Simon*

Only the batmobile has super horse power Simon, come on now common sense!

And for the rest of that........... :blink:

OK so let me get this straight .....

Only the Batmobile has SuperHorsePower - not to be compared to HorseSuperPower which is what the USA was when George W Bush was running it, or HorseShitSuperPower which is what most MR-2's have.

And the Batmobile was the 3.0CSL which is what, an E3? So that makes it the E3 M-Bee I guess. Actually not many people know that the "B.M" in BMW stand for "BatMobile". The "W" stands for "Win" these days but used to stand for "Wanker" which is German for "Wanker". But due to the negative connotations and the whole "only Wankers drive BMWs" stereotype whicha has successfully been passed to Audi owners, and Mitsubishi Pajero drivers (pajero is Spanish for Wanker), the subtle initial meaning has been changed for the better'er.

Big weekend Simon?

Many mind-altering substances involved? :unsure:

OK so let me get this straight .....

Only the Batmobile has SuperHorsePower - not to be compared to HorseSuperPower which is what the USA was when George W Bush was running it, or HorseShitSuperPower which is what most MR-2's have.

And the Batmobile was the 3.0CSL which is what, an E3? So that makes it the E3 M-Bee I guess. Actually not many people know that the "B.M" in BMW stand for "BatMobile". The "W" stands for "Win" these days but used to stand for "Wanker" which is German for "Wanker". But due to the negative connotations and the whole "only Wankers drive BMWs" stereotype whicha has successfully been passed to Audi owners, and Mitsubishi Pajero drivers (pajero is Spanish for Wanker), the subtle initial meaning has been changed for the better'er.

There you go, now you have it, with both our ESPNs combined we could go far!

Guest Simon*

Big weekend Simon?

Many mind-altering substances involved? :unsure:

Huuuuuuuuge weekend thanks mate

No those days are over, need a substance to alter it back now :blink:

Mark you on FB?

I liked when he went round the corners and on the straights.

wooohooo, go the golf rallye.... B)

That was quite quick too.